• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Do not purchased on goodydomains.com

I have got in touch with him numerous times!!My MSN is online all the time,but his MSN is either busy or left!!I do not know why dosen't reply to me! I
  2. H

It is easy to solve.I wonder the kind of thing has been become so sophisticated.
  3. H

I can read english but I want to tell you that the kind of service is the true???? I have send a mail to their feedback I say: I think there are two way to do!!One way is reture my money back(You can deduct some fee,I have only used 20 days).Another way is to reactivate my account(I will...
  4. H

Yours are very true,I am a Chinese,So I met this institution!!I have purchased 13 months' service on it,I have only used it less than 20 days!!I request him return 12 months' fee.I think my acting is very reasonable,But he ignored me!!I do not know what I do.I have lost my all clients and fame...
  5. H

I do not hate anybody!! I just want to tell you what I have met!!
  6. H

Just only online for two min!Now he is busy again!!escapist!!!!
  7. H

Now his MSN is free!!I have sent 4 messages to him,but still no reply!! They are escapist!!
  8. H

At first he cancel my WHM account is wrong,I have clients on it!!How can I explain to them!!They are lost all on it!
  9. H

You are wrong!!I am the first time to resell and my english is very poor!!So I can not read any more!! I have open my account for less 20 days,How can I disobey again,again!!!
  10. H

This mail is sent for 2 days!!But is still no reply!!And his MSN is still busy!!I can not say anything!! I just let everybody to know what is goodydomains.com DO NOT TRUST THEM!
  11. H

This is my mail to feedback@goodydomains.com: Hi,admin: I think there are two way to do!!One way is reture my money back(You can deduct some fee,I have only used 20 days).Another way is to reactivate my account(I will move the illegal website right now and I will comply the term!!I can...
  12. H

I use the WHM(CP),My all client is down!!So I feel it is unadvisable.I want my money back but he refuse!! I have order one month at first and update for a year after 5 days!!So I want my money back(year fee) is not egregious!!
  13. H

Lol!!~~~~~~~~~
  14. H

Yes,You are right!!At now I still to cantact them but still no reply!!It is very unadvisable
  15. H

They should give me a chance to check,If I find it I will move it right now!!
  16. H

I have send a feedback mail to feedback@goodydomains.com,But still no reply to me!!It is so bad
  17. H

Yes,I have contacted him for 3 days,He always say I am busy!!!
  18. H

My domain:http://www.the-best-host.com You can check!!
  19. H

:shame: Hi,everybody I want to let you know what happen!! I have purchased Developer Package on goodydomains.com. I have paid for 13 months!But I only use my WHM account for 20 days,My account is cancel,I have not received any notify from goodydomains.com about my account is cancel.I feel it...
Back