• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Delete old post

Hi, I made a post in my very old account (qlehosting) which contains my private email and I would like to remove it. However, I don't have access to the email that it was registered with (as its on the old domain site). I created this post when I was a teenager and didn't know any better. Is...
  2. P

VPS Needed

I need a VPS with the following: - about 20GB webspace - about 100GB bandwidth - Cpanel - 2 IP's - Fantastico (not essential) Edit: forgot, needs to be linix
  3. P

Reseller hosting

I want to do a free host website, but i need a reseller account that lets me do forced ads, and automatic account creation. Please semd me ur offers
  4. P

Help

I didn't see where this goes, so I put it here, I have the parked domain purawebs.net, which works fine for me, all of my friends, but some people say it always says "page cannot be displayed", it works for some people but not for others. Please help
  5. P

700megs.com is for sale

This domain is for auction on another forum site, I don't think I am allowed to mention it, so if you have any offers pm me and I will, inform others of your bid Currently going for $1.00, any higher offers email me
  6. P

My new forum

I have a new web development forum, How can I get some regular customers?
  7. P

godaddy.com

I have heard a lot about godady, but how can they offer such cheap price?
  8. P

700megs

700megs.com is for sale If you are interested email me at ramiea@gmail.com
  9. P

LOOK!! 25% discounts for life : Cpanel : Fantastico : Statistics Software

purawebs.co.uk is giving you a chance to get 25% off on all of our price plans Bronze 5GB Webspace 10GB Bandwidth Offer Price: £3.75/month Silver 10GB Webspace 15GB Bandwidth Offer Price: £5.60/month Gold 15GB Webspace 20GB Bandwidth Offer Price: £7.50/month Want...
  10. P

purawebs.co.uk 25% DISCOUNTS - Limited Offer

High bandwidth Hosting - 25% DISCOUNTS - Limited Offer Get a 25% discount on all of our packages for life, if you email me by before the new year. Here are my hosting plans Bronze Package The features that this plan offers are: 5GB Disk Space 10GB Bandwidth UNLIMITED Subdomains...
  11. P

purawebs.co.uk

can you review purawebs.co.uk, I have changed it slightly since my last post
  12. P

purawebs.co.uk

Go to purawebs.co.uk for cheap reliable hosting Why Chose Us? We guarrenty a 99% uptime, unlike many other hosting providers.</div> Unbeatable prices - Not only do we offer an increadable service but at prices which you cannot beat, and if our price packages change, we guarrentee, that...
  13. P

purawebs.co.uki

Does this site look ne good? purawebs.co.uk
Back