• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

credit card validation...

This isn´t exacly a programming issue since i´m not asking for a regular expression pattern to check if the credit card info is in the right format or anything like that, but it does seem like the place to ask anyway... how do you validate credit cards, i mean actually checking that the card...
  2. S

simple datecheck not working

this little piece of code does not have the effect i intended it to have, in fact it does nothing, nothing is added to $errors even if there are errors in the date submitted... month and date comes from select elements and year is entered manually.... if (!empty($formvars["month[0]"])) {...
  3. S

query error

i´m missing whats wrong with this query... it returns "You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'unsigned not null, group tinyint(2) default 0 unsigned not null, sec_level ' at line 22" i just don´t see anything wrong about it... i tried running it without the columns style, group and...
  4. S

what did i miss here?

i´ve gotten rather decent at php lately so i figured it was time to get more educated in handeling mysql databases... unfortunately the progress is slow since i almost never have more than 20 uninterupted minutes to spend on anything... anyway, what did i miss with this simple query? it returns...
  5. S

500 megs, 50 gb bandwidth for $5.75 a month?

http://www.ehostsource.com/plan.html got that link from a friend looking for a host, i told him that they´re most likely a scam and that he doesn´t need 50 gigs of transfer for his 500 hits a day... but anyway, there´s no way they´re for real right? they can´t make a profit on something...
  6. S

secured-net.net?

adult hosting...? i was looking for a host that didn´t have anything against adult sites yesterday and found quite a few actually, but the pure adult hosts all seem to be very pricey... and out of the other hosts i found that allowed adult sites this was the most appealing...
  7. S

MySQL

okey, I´ve had a phpBB for a while now and i need to move it to a new host... but i really don´t feel like losing all the members and posts and stuff, and even though MySQL databases is pretty much a mystery to me i know thats where all that stuff is stored... so i need to move all that stuff...
  8. S

emaillists?

anyone know any programs that pay for email signups? i know focalex does but other than that? and while i´m on the subject, does focalex pay?
  9. S

hmm... has multimania been down all day?

or is it just me? :confused: EDIT: bah... my demented self thought i was in the free web space forum... oh well, i guess someone here could answer that too...
  10. S

anti-leech

I need a download protector, or anti-leech script or whatever you like to call it, preferably in php, it must be able to allow access from multiple domains, and to have more than one download folder, because i won´t be having everything in the same place, it gets messy... i fount this which...
  11. S

want a banner that pays a few bucks per 1000 impressions...

I won´t use pop-ups since i know how the majority of surfers (including myself) feels about them... so, does anyone know a good program like that, preferably something relating to, or atleast allows adult sites...
Back