• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Free Premium Quality Cpanel Web Hosting and Free Domain Offer

No, it isn´t ! I just had an answer for free domain offers ;) because I already tried all these sites and there you can´t get any free domain. I´m just trying to help people who are waiting for a miracle... OFF TOPIC: Why I have to be the one who must tell kids that Santa doesn´t exist? :)...
  2. B

Question

Hmm... I´m trying my luck somewhere else... Btw, that url is here already posted. anyway if you´re interested, I can send you PM with that address, but don´t ask me to post it here, because some kid come here again and will delete that post before you read it :D
  3. B

Question

Well I didn´t know until I saw who edited your post... The only comment I can say about it: Let kids play their games :)
  4. B

Question

Man, don´t waste your time with domainspeaks... I tried them, I filled up their damn application form (which is pretty long, probably longer than ma whole hand)... I was waiting a long time for their answer... They said me something that "We are sorry, but we have to say you that we can give you...
  5. B

Free Premium Quality Cpanel Web Hosting and Free Domain Offer

All tried all these sites with no luck man :( Probably nobody can offer me free domain name .com or something similar even I can put ad(s) on my site (in return for free domain)... :(
  6. B

Absolutely Free Domain Name and Free web Hosting

This post will be probably deleted (as well as my similar posts before), so be fast and read :wave: Nothing is really free. You know, I decided to get a free domain name because I can´t buy myself... I can put any ad(s) on my site (homepage) and get a lot of visitors (yesterday it was about...
  7. B

free sms service

The bad thing is that the mobile operator must support that kind of sms. I tried a lot of these scripts without success... The operator didn´t recieve it...
  8. B

I need free file storage

sounds like a miracle... where´s the catch? :lol:
  9. B

Free file hosting needed!

To rainboiboi: Yes, that's why I want to find something better...
  10. B

You've PM.
  11. B

I meant something like my own account, where I would have stored my files and I'll download them, when I need it.
  12. B

I Ugently need a file host!

Yeah, I've a similar problem like you. There's a lot of free file hosts but they have a lot of bugs too. I knew http://uploadspider.com but they have a downtime for about 4 days and I don't know when they will be online again. But when I saw it last time, it was very good free file hosting!
  13. B

Hi all. I need some free file hosting where I could create my own account (it would be something like online briefcase for online file storage, you know). I would like to get big disk space with 50MB file size limit at least and 1GB traffic/month at least. Only one host I ever knew about was...
Back