• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

free space for erotic site with cgi

Hi, I am interessted which FREE web-space providers are out there, that allows erotic content (secured with a adult verification system) and offers cgi or php. Perhaps also .htaccess. And prefarably with just a few ads and the possibility to earn some money with ad-systems. Preferable at...
  2. A

Ad-Sponsors for erotic site with 100 hits/day

Hi, I would like to know which ad-sponsors are out there for erotic sites... The site just get's a little bit offer 100 hits/day. Do you think that's enough for getting paid a little bit? And which programs could you recommend? Thx for the info in advance, Arno
  3. A

looking for free web-mail script

hi, i am looking forward for a free and rather easy to install script (e.g. with setup script) for checking my emails via a web-browser. it would be great, if i could have 2 or even 3 diffrent email-accounts with individual signatures and an adress-book (preferable with import option) and the...
  4. A

Stuck with FRAMES. Plz read in.

Hello, I developed a new homepage with frames. And the frames don't display correct under IE. What am I doing worng? Can anybody give me a hint. The problem is that I load other frames into the mainframe. But I am not able to scroll and so I am not able to see the whole text. It's...
  5. A

how to analyze log on raq4 (@tera-byte)

hello, i did download my log-file and want to use a program to analyze that. I got: WebTrends Log Analizer 6.5c But it seems not to work (displays 0 hits, but I got hits!!) What protocol is generated on raq4. i think there is an apache server... so there should be an apache log(?)...
  6. A

Hosts that scan incomming emails...

Hello, I wonder why there are so few hosts, that offer virus protection. I know it can be done on the client site. But not every client is doing that and that's why emails have been spred so wide latley... host's would just need install a free script and got an antivirus... do you thinks...
  7. A

virus protectioin for email via script....

hi, has anybody set up virus protection for emails? i know my university email got it... but i would luv to set it up on my domain, too. i found the script at: http://www.amavis.org/ and i think i would install following avp (cause it's free) Kaspersky Lab AntiViral Toolkit Pro (AVP)...
  8. A

need help on writting cgi-script for email receipt

What I basically want to write is a simple script, that sends me an email with the cgi-environment variables. BUT I don't wanna get the email, when I am the one running the script (checking IP). I got the script working on virtualave. switched now to tera-byte and added the ip checking. what...
  9. A

Reliable Nameserver?!

hi, do you guys know any reliable nameservers i could use to point my domain to an ip and use path forwarding to get subdomains??? or how much would it be to get my own nameserver(s)?! preferable the nameservers should be on diffrent locations and with a great uptime. i did use...
  10. A

similar host like tera-byte with subdomains and linux ?!

hi, does anybody know a host, that is offering web-hosting (not talking about dedicated server(s)) (guess vdi or dialtoneinternet would be nice, but they don't sell packages) is as realiable as tera-byte and offers great support as tera-byte and has their own datacenter (preferable also a...
  11. A

What hosts would allow the installation of own SPAM protection?

Hi, I am just wondering, which hosts would allow to set up a spam protection system. What I basically would like to do is: Use the .forward file and start a script when a mail arrives. The script checks if the email is ok. (new emails from hotmail,... have to be approved, bcc is denied...
  12. A

tera-byte and subdomains ?!

hi, does anybody here ever tried to get subdomains with a regular account at tera-byte with a unique ip? should it be possible with a script? greetings arno ps: already asked for a working script in cgi-forum, but not sure if that would work on tera-byte.
  13. A

NEED cgi-script for having subdomains and even 2 domains on one IP !

Hello, I know there have been already some threads about this topic. And I know I could just use forwarding with e.g. mydomain.com. BUT then useres don't see the file and path of the actual file. (Know about path forwarding... But that's not what I am looking for.) I already found some...
  14. A

What about hosturbo.com? (compared to worldzonepro)

Hi, i know that hosturbo is new in business. But has anybody got positive or negative comments on them. Do you guys think they can stay that cheap? Well 1GB transfer is not much, but for my private site it would be ok. Uptime is important for me (and good support would be nice)! Especially...
  15. A

Question to DNS (and change)

hi, i got a question about DNS and what exactly happens when you switch DNS. I did change my DNS servers to the once of mydomain.com. For at leas a day my site went down:-( domain record shows already the new dns servers of mydomain. But it seems old DNS is used. Do i get a...
  16. A

email delayed at mydomain.com

hi, the last week all my emails have been delayed a lot... at least one hour. wish really sucks... have you guys expected delays, too??? But the good thing is, that the service is still free:-)) and that I think I always got my emails so far. (not like namezero dns, where I lost some...
  17. A

Question to DNS (and change)

hi, i got once more a question about DNS and what exactly happens when you switch DNS. I had my site with namezero plus and now got ownership and can change it via networksolutions. So I signed up for mydomain.com and did change the DNS to the once at mydomain.com. at the moment my site is...
  18. A

Free Fax Services

Hi, anybody knows a good site with a list of all availiable Free Fax Services and a comment on them? The Free Fax Services change so fast... I hardly can follow... And I am always not sure, wheather my fax number is still working or not (need to test it, before I can give it out...) And...
  19. A

UBB-Help: Forum Settings not working

Hi, I am working on setting up a UBB 6.0 on my virtualave account. Now I am working on changing my settings. Everything seems to work, except Forum Settings. (under Primary Settings). I get following error page: Content-type: text/html Software error: Can't modify subtraction in local...
  20. A

icon in adress-bar

How can I add an icon to the address-bar? Is this specific for IE or is it possible for Netscape, too. And is it just a html-tag (meta-tag) Or do I need to insert a java-script? like the "F"-icon at http://www.freewebspace.net/ looking forward for your help. Greetings Arno
Back