• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Holiday Special from Valai.Net!

Hi Friends, The Fool has a special holiday offer open only to the first 10 people 100 Megs Linux space 1 Gb data transfer /month [actual transfer] 2 domains 20 subdomains 200 pop3 emails 4 mySQL dB All the bells and whistles of RedHat 7.x Linux hosting PERL,PHP 4, private...
  2. M

Would you be interested in this plan?

Hello friends, I would like your opinion on the following plan; ====== Virtual domain hosting 200 megs of space 4 GB of transfer/month SSI, CGI, Perl, Python, PHP mySQL 1 dB [Can install Chilisoft ASP, Tomcat Java if reqd] 1 domain only 10 subdomains 100 pop3 mails Interchange...
  3. M

The Fool is at it again!

Hello Friends! Thanks for all the enquiries and sign-ups to my offer last week and special thanks to FWS for the opportunity to meet buyers! Valai Networks has a juicy offer this week... 10MB space 100 MB Data Transfer/month 5 pop3 mails 1 FTP account 3 subdomains Cpanel Neomail...
  4. M

Deepavali Special offer!

Friends! Today is Deepavali -the festival of Lights in India, our most festive day of the year! To celeberate that festive mood, Valai Networks is offering OFFER A ======= 1] Free .com/.net/.org domain 2] 30MB space/500 MB transfer 3] All the bells and whistles of standard Linux...
  5. M

30% off to FWS customers!

Friends, I am very happy to announce the launch of Valai.Net, the newest hosting company from Madras ,India. My servers are with nac.net NJ, USA. I am pleased to offer an inagural discount of 30% on all my plans to FWS customers. I will hold this good for 30 days... Plans: [you can...
Back