• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Looking for free hosting

I'm in need of free hosting for a personal site. It's fairly new but I'd like the following: PHP FTP ability to host domain when i get it minimum 350mb bandwidth whatever reasonable i can place an ad/linkback i think that's all i require. edit: crap! i posted in the wrong section. sorry...
  2. T

Memory sticks question

i installed the update for my bios and it recognized it afterwards. system now registers 3gb memory. thanks yall for the help!
  3. T

Memory sticks question

i bought the one linked to in the OP and from newegg.com
  4. T

Memory sticks question

just checked and bios isn't recognizing it either. i removed the old memory and booted up with the new memory and it still said i only have 1 gb memory when they are 2x1gb sticks. i'm supposed to have a total of 3.
  5. T

Memory sticks question

i searched and made sure it's the type my computer uses. i haven't done the bios yet because i was installing some drivers that i needed. i'm about to do that now. will post back shortly.
  6. T

Memory sticks question

i got my memory today and installed it but my computer isn't recognizing it. any ideas why?
  7. T

Memory sticks question

thanks you guys. i ordered those linked on newegg. hope everything works out.
  8. T

Memory sticks question

those are only 512 sticks and i would have to buy 4 to get 2gb and the price i have at newegg is for 2gb total.
  9. T

Memory sticks question

I have a Gateway FX510X and I upgraded to Vista and I want to upgrade the memory on it. It says it uses PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM DIMM. I currently only have 1 GB. I want to maybe upgrade to either 2GB or 4GB. It allows up to 8GB. What price range should I look to spend? Anyone know of a good site to...
  10. T

2 Issues: Removing a 301 Redirect & Hosted by past host still

i have no contact info for the host because when i go to their site, the support page is giving a 404 error. how would i do that?
  11. T

can anyone help me with this problem or know anything about why it would do this? i've tried clearing cache, doing a dns flush. i have the results of a tracert and it goes back to the old host.
  12. T

I was hosted with a company and I used a 301 redirect on it. I never removed the redirect once I cancelled hosting and now I want to remove the redirect. I tried editing the htaccess and it works fine when i use m site url without the www front of it. Is there a way to get it to stop...
  13. T

What has happened to HostingDepartment

i'm glad i left them. i had loads of downtime but i stuck with it for a lil over year. i would ask about downtime and they would fix it and say everythings fine now. never an explanation and it took me 2 days to a week to get an answer to my ticket. luckily, i backed up my sites often.
  14. T

A question to hosts

I sorta had this problem when I was using cutenews. I posted a new news post and it didn't show up. Then I posted a new one and all came up. I still don't have the foggiest idea why it happened. It worked fine for me on another host.
  15. T

Any Hosts?

Are there any hosts that offer the following: - PHP 4.3 and above (including support of CLI) - MySQL database server - LAME MP3 Encoder - Libogg + Libvorbis - Mencoder and also Mplayer - FFMpeg-PHP...
  16. T

Galaxy-Hosts <

I didn't receive that email. I guess it's because I had to cancel my subscription to correct the billing mishap. That would've probably made me inactive but I'm just guessing because I don't know how your billing setup is. I never did get a response to the ticket though. When I look in...
  17. T

Galaxy-Hosts <

it has been hours of downtime with no response from anyone. i would just like to know what is going on.
  18. T

Galaxy-Hosts <

don't know. i can't contact ANYONE. i'm thinking of looking elsewhere but i just paid my renewal. i am off the next three days and wanted to work on several sites but i can't access a thing.
  19. T

Galaxy-Hosts <

My site has been down almost everyday for the last week (specifically the 12th, 17th, 20th, 21st, and the 22nd). i submitted a trouble ticket over 24 hrs ago inquiring about the frequent downtime and still haven't received a response. overall uptime for the week according to host tracker is...
Back