• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

vBulletin License For Sale

I am looking to sell my vBulletin license. The license is an vB3 license. I will provide free services included to install the board for you. And, I will also configure it for you. Willing to installs mods for you as well. If you optionally wish to renew the vB3 license for $50. You...
  2. C

Need host Adult Forum

Hi there. I decided to post here, since I've asked a few hosts here already. Seems like not many allow adult content. So I am looking for a host, that allows adult content. Basically I have a small adult forum, where we mostly have external links to the material eg. videos...
  3. C

Reseller Package Needed

Wow.. I haven't been here since I was trying to find a host many years ago. The hosting company I was with sponsored me and after about 3 years is shutting down. So, I need to find a new home. They were one of the best hosting company's I had ever been with, but I guess they had some internal...
  4. C

Webmaster Forum For Sale

Name: YourAdHost Forums URL: www.YourAdHost.com Description: This forum was started back about 2 years ago. This domain was originally owned by another owner. They bought the domain name, but never really got it started. I had bought it off them and started a forum. It was initially...
  5. C

$10 Special offer (Only 2 spots available)

This is a special offer and the 1st two people interested will get it. * PHP/MySQL Support * CGI-BIN * HTML Support * unlimited mySQL database * 2gb of webspace. * Bandwidth 20GB * unlimited addon domain. * unlimited subdomains * unlimited POP3 Mail Accounts * Cpanel * And...
  6. C

Jewelry Domain

I have a jewelry domain name for sale. I registered it for my uncle, since he wanted to start a business for it. He later decided not to and I have this domain name lying around. Bid starts off with $1. Domain name: MFairLady.com Thanks.
  7. C

need very small hosting

I don't require much.. so I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm looking for roughly 100mb Space, 3-4 GB Bandwidth, mysql, latest php version and we have our own domain name already. Thanks for your time, Cal. :)
  8. C

vBulletin Domain

I have a domain up for sale and it's a vBulletin related domain name. Great for a fansite or a place for vBulletin users to hang out. I'm selling some domains, because I need some cash for Xmas Gifts for family, so every dollar counts. Domain name is vBulletinSource.com Looking for...
  9. C

Popular Gaming Domain

I have the following domain for sale: www.FinalFantasyBoard.net It's registered till the mid of 2009. Here are some stats, I'm sure they will build up within the 2 years. The total number of pages that contain links to: www.finalfantasyboard.net Google: 100 Yahoo: 231...
  10. C

FinalFantasyBoard

Well.. I'm not in a rush sell, since the domain is registered till 2009. So I'm basically looking for all offers on the domain www.FinalFantasyBoard.net If interested, please post or PM me your offers. Thanks.
  11. C

gaming site

We are starting a new gaming site. We have it all planned and what CMS we will use. However, we need some hosting right now. We aren't looking for posting offers. However, we can display your banned on our header or top nav bar as "Sponsored by: name 'logo/image shown'." I suppose were...
  12. C

bunch of sites

Hey everyone. I've been under a reseller account with a friend and run a few forums and/or sites. There not that big, but it turns out my friend cannot keep his dedicated server anymore and I've got to leave. So now I need a new host for the sites. They don't use up a lot of resources a lot...
  13. C

IP access no domain yet

Hi I had a question. If you have hosting and your domain isn't up yet. Can you use the IP to view the site? I tries http://IPnumber/~username and it doesn't load anything, but shows an error. The server has cpanel and I can access it with the http://IPnumber/cpanel and use my username/pass...
  14. C

gfx forum

Hi guys, I'm gonna need to move somewhere. This guy webmaster@my-perl-script.com? gave me a hosting plan from here and I have no idea where he is... so I need to move cause I need changed made to my account and I can't contact him. I am willing to place host ads eg. Sponsored by Name...
  15. C

anyone know?

anyone know of webmaster@my-perl-script.com? This guy gave me hosting but his site is down and I needed to make a change on the hosting he gave me... but I cannot contact him since his site is down.... anyone know him or got hosting from him, that has his contact email?
  16. C

Very Very Small Request

Hi there everyone. I am in need of a very small request. I require less than 50MB Space and 1GB bandwidth. I will only be hosting a few pages. If anyone can help me out please let me know. I have my own domain. If anyone can help me out please, email, PM or post here. Thanks for your time...
  17. C

Staff Needed

Hey Guys! My names Cal, I thought I'd post this and mabye get lucky. I am in need of some help from mainly skin designers. I have just started up a site/forum all about vB, phpBB, IB, php-Nuke, other portal skin/theme designs. I am looking for people who have extra time that want to join...
Back