• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Save $250 on Shared and Reseller Hosting

First of all, please let me say a big "Thank you" for your interest in this post. Being a webmaster and updating several popular websites myself, I know how difficult and time consuming host searches are. I'm very excited to announce that you can finally get the hosting which is designed by real...
  2. M

Make Him Cry!

Hello Everyone, Here, at DimeReseller, while our sales manager is away and enjoying his holiday, we are very happy to provide premium reseller package at extremely low price. Yes, we know this offer will make him cry, but we just got brand new servers with 2 x Dual Opteron CPUs and we want...
  3. M

..:: 66.666% Discount - Halloween is coming ::..

We are very happy to announce crazy discounts for Reseller packages from DimeReseller - the world's most customer-friendly webhosting company. For limited time we offer 66.666% discount for all reseller hosting services. Your package will include: Free Setup 5 GB space 50 GB bandwidth...
  4. M

Someone needs VPS?

Hi everyone, I have very very nice VPS deal for my personal needs from one of world's leading VPS providers with amazing support and 100% SLA. I'm moving sites (hosted on VPS now) to dedicated server and just don't want this nice VPS deal to die :) So I may transfer this VPS account to...
  5. M

Link Partners Needed

Good day, We are developing another software and games related project and looking for high quality link partners. If you own website with Google PR4 or higher, you may choose one of these options: 1. Homepage Links Exchange. Your link will be placed on ProjectBeta homepage. 2...
  6. M

Free Reseller Account [for existing customers]

We are happy to inform you about free reseller accounts here, at DimeReseller. All customers, who have 2 reseller accounts, will get 3rd reseller account with 5 GB space and 50 GB bandwidth free of charge. If you have one reseller package with us at the moment (or don't have any), you may...
  7. M

Do you wait for Christmas?

If you are waiting for Christmas, you should start saving your money for presents and keep your money for other things instead of paying bills for hosting, right? That's why we are proud to announce about special Christmas Package at DimeReseller, which was dedicated not just to exceed all your...
Back