• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Looking for free ShoutCast Hosting.

Graphic design hm... XD Still learning.
  2. C

If I could pay I would. But the problem right now is that I can't afford to pay anymore online services since I have school and no time for a job. =/
  3. C

Hello, I'd like to have a free ShoutCast server for around 25 users at 24kbps. It's for a anime site. So we'll mostly stream anime OSTs, openings and ending of the some series.
  4. C

Subdomain question.

You can do it I've seen it before it's just that I don't know how it works.
  5. C

Subdomain question.

How do you make a sub-domain pointing to another nameserver (not the same as the main domain) Example: My main domain is on SERVER1 to it's pointed to ns1.server1.com and ns2.server1.com. But I want to point my sub-domain to ns1.server2.com and ns2.server2.com I wonder how do you do it. I...
  6. C

PHP Member Area

For free?
  7. C

PHP Member Area

I tried both. On hotscript , most of the link are dead...
  8. C

PHP Member Area

I wonder if there's any free members area script that can be integrated in a existing website. Like login to view a page and put a script on a page to protect that page. And a registration form with a Admin panel.I know there's scripts like this but you need to pay for it. :\ So... any suggestion?
  9. C

[Request] Banner

Size: 800 x 200 Color: blue / black Text: AnimeHideOut Style: Scanlines Renders: Download the PSD Here Thanks.
  10. C

Looking for a file server for anime streaming

Anymore offer that meets the requirement for a cheaper price?
  11. C

Looking for a file server for anime streaming

Well I'm working on a anime streaming website and I would like to rent a box for a cheap price. 10 Mbits or 100 Mbits unmetered bandwidth and a 250GB HDD. With cPanel WHM if possible. Please list the price. Oh yeah and Hard Drive can be smaller. Preferable on the East Coast. I need 99% Uptime so...
  12. C

Request Anime Hosting server

Yeah it's legal. I need around 150 GB and Unmetred bandwidth. I need a file hosting actually ..
  13. C

Request Anime Hosting server

Hello, I would like to have a server to host animes. It doesn't have to direct link it could be linked to your website and download. A service like; you don't need to wait to download, expired after a amount of time / download. Also, I would like to have FTP access. Thanks.
  14. C

[Request] Counter-Strike 1.6 Server.

I know I saw 1$ / slot or something my friend is paying like 20$ per month
  15. C

[Request] Counter-Strike 1.6 Server.

Hello, I would like to have a Counter-Strike 1.6 server with 16 slots. Preferable on East. I want to know what is the price for 16 slots and will I get access to add mods or there'll be preinstalled mods. Is there a control panel that comes with it? Thank you.
  16. C

.net domain for 3.14$ USD?

Still looking... please help :(
  17. C

I guess I want a .org for 2 buck then :) I'll get a .net later :P Where can I register a .org for 2 buck??
  18. C

I'm looking for a dot net domain name. Yup... I only have 3.14$ USD on my Paypal account hehe.. hope someone can sponsor me :) Thanks.
  19. C

.be domain?

I'm wondering if .be domain is still free. If it is can you please link me to a registration page please. Thank you :P
  20. C

Remote Connection to MySQL

I have Linux Ubuntu.
Back