• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Skribblez

Super lightweight yet powerful laptop / netbook for a uni student

I'm looking for a new laptop or netbook for my next uni semester. My budget is around $500-$800 I received a free iPad after enrolling into my current uni but I find it's frustratingly hard to type up assignments, essays, notes, etc. on the iPad (even with an external keyboard attached) and...
  2. Skribblez

Warlords of Draenor Leveling Guide

Warlords of Draenor Leveling Guide Warlords of Draenor leveling guides compared and reviewed, particularly for those who are having trouble choosing between Zygor or Dugi's updated 90-100 leveling guides. Our website will help you figure out which in-game leveling guide will get you to level...
  3. Skribblez

ReliaWire.com - - ONLY $15 - - Short, brandable, and pronounceable.

:wave: ReliaWIRE.com Reliable + Wire = ReliaWire Brandable, pronounceable, short. Could be used for a web hosting company, IT related company, or even an electrical company. $15 BIN takes it - no offers. Payment accepted by PayPal. Domain is registered at DomainSite.com -...
  4. Skribblez

[$25] Selling BRANDABLE web hosting company domain: RELIAWIRE.COM

Looking to start a new web hosting business? Or maybe you'd like to change the name of your company to something more catchy and brandable? I have a domain that may very well suit your needs.. ReliaWire.com (a combination of the words "reliable" and "wire") Brandable, memorable, and...
  5. Skribblez

URGENT: Need RELIABLE shared host. 100 MB space and 10GB bandwidth.

Hi, I'm looking to host a small site and need a host urgently, preferably very fast or instant activation. Don't worry, nothing illegal, my site is about Starcraft. I don't really need much space. 50MB-100MB will be just fine and around 10GB of bandwidth would be fine too. Not looking to pay...
  6. Skribblez

Selling BRANDABLE web hosting company domain: RELIAWIRE.COM

Looking to start a new web hosting business? Or maybe you'd like to change the name of your company to something more catchy and brandable? I have a domain that may very well suit your needs.. ReliaWire.com (a combination of the words "reliable" and "wire") Brandable, memorable, and...
  7. Skribblez

WotLK Leveling Guide

If you're after a leveling guide for WotLK (Wrath Of The Lich King), you can read about a few of them here: WotLK Leveling Guide If you know about any guides that aren't already on the site, feel free to let me know. :)
  8. Skribblez

Do YOU play WOW? Click here!

Hi, I'm looking to hire 1-3 WoW players to write articles relating to the new WoW expansion, WoTLK. Must have decent english. Will need a bunch of 250 word articles. Paying $2 for every 250 article you can write. I will give you the topics/subjects. Please reply or PM me if you're interested...
  9. Skribblez

Need small YEARLY cPanel hosting plan

Looking for: cPanel 50MB-100MB space 5GB-10GB bandwidth 5 x MySQL 5 x Addon domain I need a reputable host that will actually be AROUND for a year. Not interested in hosting with any new hosts that are a few months old. Please post your offers here. I can pay via PayPal.
  10. Skribblez

Need Linux VPS in the $30-$60 range

Looking for VPS in the $30-$60 range. I will be hosting a forum with about 24,000 members on this VPS. I need reliability, good support, and generally a host that wasn't started just a few months ago. Remote daily/weekly backups would also be a big plus (I can also pay extra for this)...
  11. Skribblez

Joana's Horde Leveling Guide

Joana's Horde Leveling Guide A site I made to provide info on Joana's famous horde leveling guide. If anyone has any suggestions for content I could possibly add, that would be greatly appreciated. :)
  12. Skribblez

I've got a unique idea/site, how do I go about getting BIG exposure?

Not sure where else I can post this, so I'll try this section.. :angel: Hello, Just a year ago, I started http://www.pimpmywalk.com. It's a site where people can learn how to C Walk, a dance that mainly involves the legs and feet. I think it's quite a unique idea. It's one of the very...
  13. Skribblez

Gillware, data recovery company failed. Is there still hope?

My host just recently sent the hard drive with my sites to a data recovery company called Gillware. Website is http://www.gillware.com - but they failed and gave the following reason: Do you guys think there's still hope? The hard drive is now being shipped to a more well known company...
  14. Skribblez

FREE Report! Auto-Pilot Income With YouTube

Claim your FREE report at http://www.youtubemarketers.com Instant access.
  15. Skribblez

Unlimited broadband providers in Australia?

Does anyone know of any good Australian unlimited broadband providers, or would anyone be able to recommend any? :-) Unlimited as in no caps, etc. Would very much appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance. :wave:
  16. Skribblez

Hard Drive Failure. Now what?

I'm currently hosted on a VPS server with Galaxy Solutions, but just last night I was informed of a hard drive failure. This morning they said the DC couldn't recover the data, and now they are trying to recover the data themselves. Right now I'm assuming that if the DC can't recover it...
  17. Skribblez

Making the monitor less damaging/straining on the eyes

Besides keeping your distance about 1 meter away from the screen, what else can you do to lessen the amount of strain/damage the screen does to your eyes? Are there any products you can buy especially for this case? (Maybe a screen you can attach onto the monitor to lessen the glare?) Just...
  18. Skribblez

Looking for webmasters in their teens

Posting this offer again since it's been over 7 days and the offer is still open. Get paid to post on a webmaster forum for young webmasters! What is this forum about?: I have just recently started a webmaster forum especially for young webmasters. Now when I say "young webmasters", I'm...
  19. Skribblez

Looking for a cPanel/WHM reseller

- I have around 51 sites hosted on a cPanel/WHM reseller account. - I am looking for a reseller account that allows me to create unlimited accounts. - My budget is about $10-$30 per month, but preferrably looking to pay $10-$20 per month. - It's nearly the end of the month, and so far, all...
  20. Skribblez

Is it possible to move all sites hosted on a reseller account to another reseller?

I'm not a web host, I'm just posting this question here because I couldn't find any other section that would be more suitable. Is it possible to move all the sites hosted on a reseller account on one host to another reseller account on another host? So that all I have to do is change the...
Back