• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: 5GB or less Where: Anywhere is ok

Request paid web hostingBudget? (optional) $1-$3 mo/ Space? (optional) 5GB or less Bandwidth, traffic? (optional) - Datacenter location? (optional)Anywhere is ok Shared webhosting? VPS? Dedicated server?Shared hosting If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for...
  2. R

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, Fantastico Space: 500 MB

Request free webhostingWhich features do you need? (optional)cPanel mySQL Fantastico Do you need any other features? (optional) - Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages? Yes Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting? No Describe...
  3. R

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: Less than 5000MB Where: Anywhere is ok, Asi

Request paid web hostingBudget? (optional) - Space? (optional) Less than 5000MB Bandwidth, traffic? (optional) - Datacenter location? (optional)Anywhere is ok Asia Shared webhosting? VPS? Dedicated server?Shared hosting If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for...
  4. R

Adult VPS

hello, @DarkSoul: i've read burst is not a good place to go to. i would like to avoid that. I will check the other places out. thanks. @socheaphost: yes i would prefer cpanel. is a dedicated server a better option?
  5. R

Adult VPS

I'm looking at anywhere between $15 - $50. Preferably in the cheaper side and if required, I will upgrade.
  6. R

Adult VPS

Looking for an adult video VPS host Requirements: 1.5Ghz CPU 1GB RAM 50GB Disk Space 1TB Monthly Bandwidth 2 IP Addresses thank you
  7. R

Cheap webdesign

PLease delete this..i will self move myself to the right forum
  8. R

Looking for something small

Hello, I'm not really looking for a whole lot. I'm just looking to first start a blog site and in the future a small e-store. I'm looking for: ~500 space ~1gb b/w Not expensive ($1-$4 a month) I need: Fantastico (or something similar) Thank you
  9. R

placing php code within define?

:God: thank you! this worked! thanks to everyone else for their efforts! :D
  10. R

right now it is showing the text of "/home/resshin/public_html/news/news.php" I want it to show the contents of news.php on the main page. thanks
  11. R

hi, thanks again. this one had the same result as the first one...displaying include /home/resshin/public_html/news/news.php on the main page..
  12. R

hi, thanks for the help i tried both codes..the first one resulted in include /home/resshin/public_html/news/news.php showing up on the main page while the second one gave a Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in...
  13. R

Hi there. I want to edit a OsCommerce index.php file so that I can use FusionNews to post updates instead of having to edit index.php everytime. The problem is that I don't know where to add the code. When I add the code to the file, the post box will appear at the top of the page, which is not...
  14. R

Free shopping cart scripts?

darn, I was hoping someone will post something different. I'm currenty using osCommerce and have a lot of trouble configuring it...and their support forums aren't really helping me much...now I;m considering using something different to save me the frustration.
  15. R

Free shopping cart scripts?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend some free shopping cart scripts (such as osCommerce). Thank you
  16. R

Cheap hosting!

Whoa! Can't believe my account here works after so many years! :P Anyways...I am looking for cheap hosting for a little online business. I;ve been selling cards on eBay, but the fees are really killing me. So I figure why not go and try having my own website. Im not really looking for...
  17. R

free adult host

Hi. I am looking for an adult host the specs i would want is: 25+ MB space PHP + Mysql (mysql not really important) FTP at least 500 MB b/w thanks
  18. R

6 Gmail invites

resshin@shaw.ca
  19. R

How Tall Are You? -- Part II

Height: 75.6 inches Weight: 194 Age: 17
Back