• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Free Domain Names

Hi, I got some PayPal money and willing to buy domains for well deserved startup website owners. Will need to do s bit of posting in a tech forum in exchange. If interested PM me details of the website idea, existing site (if any) etc. If i'm interested i'll let you know the details...
  2. H

BlogWorkz - Earn 100% Adsense revenue from your Blog Posts

The idea of BlogWorkz is very simple. There are thousands of bloggers around us, most of them blogging daily. Even with all this hard work do you feel you’re not getting enough recognition and viewers? That’s what I felt when I blogged in my blogspot blog years ago. Now the growth of huge...
  3. H

Are you a Blogger - Get Paid to Blog Now!

Are you a blogger? Tired of writing a lot without any success and much readers. With 'Blogworkz' I'm trying to create a community of bloggers interested in working for a common goal. The basic funda is 'one can't do it alone'! Look at popular blogs like Techcrunh/ Engadget/ Weblogs inc. etc...
  4. H

Join as Editor in Tech Blogs with Adsense revenue sharing

Are you interested in blogging? Are you passionate about Technology related news? Here is an opportunity for you. We have a number of tech related blogs (ranging from linux to CPUs), fully hosted and optimized. You can join us as Editors and the adsense revenue generated by the blog posts...
  5. H

[WTB] VBulletin Owned license - Soon to be expired ok

Just bought one.. So this thread can be closed.. :) Thanks for the comments friends.
  6. H

domainsite.com is so bad!!

So far good for me.. I have around 10 domains with them.. But i feel odd when i see sql errors with full server path in them.. :(
  7. H

He is my friend and not in a stage to spend a $160 for the new owned license. So i thought i can arrange a cheap-owned second hand licnse which he can renew after a few months if needed. :) lol.. Are you serious?:D
  8. H

Hi, One of my clients need a second hand owned vB license. The licenses soon to be expired ok.. Please PM me the details if you have one. 1. Proof of license ( screenshot of vB license area). 2. Please send a PM to Jan with License details, email & domain so that ii could get...
  9. H

Any site that offers free domains like .com .net .org etc.

Send me the details of the domain & the site your are planning to host there. If it is an existing site give the current address.
  10. H

***Warning - AHPlace Has Gone Crazy - Beware - Warning***

I just joined this week. So far good experience. Initially i got an issue with no account creation email. The Ticket submitted in the Tickets system solved all. Only thing i have seen as a problem is bliss is having heavy CPU loads.The cpanel indicator is always red. It'll be better to...
  11. H

Text Link Ads (TLA)

Hmm.. I'm not happy with them. The 50% commission is too high. Also there ranking based on alexa is never reliable. I get very low payouts, < $5 for my PR4 homepage link. They're just static links. So no issue with any other services.
  12. H

Links/Banners in PR4 Tech Forum - 13800+ uniques - 5500 registered members

Revised Prices Forum Home Header: $10/mo. Forum Home Header Bold: $12/mo. Forum Home Header Bold Colored: $15/mo. Forum Home Right column (In place of Google ad: $8/mo. Forum Home Footer: $6/mo.
  13. H

Thanks ramystyle for the deal. * The header link on the right side is sold for $10/mo. (Left & Center Spots still available) * The Homepage banner is also sold out for $15/mo. * All header space except homepage banner current bid: $20/mo. Three more links in the Right Column in the homepage...
  14. H

Hi, I will add an Analystics sreenshot if needed. Most of the visitors are direct and from Search engines. also this month i started submitting stories in digg.
  15. H

Hi, I'm glad to announce an opertunity to put your valuable links or Banners in my PR4 forum discussing computers and technology. We have over 5500 registered users and lots of indexed pages in search engines. The traffic is steadily increasing and last month we got 13800...
  16. H

Submit your Websites for FREE in the SEOed Directory - Now fast approvals

More than 100 links in a single day. great :)
  17. H

All submitted links approved. Keep them coming :)
  18. H

Hi, Submit your website links for free in GreatDir.com. http://www.greatdir.com I'll approve as fast as possible :) You can make it sure that within 2 months your links will be on a PR4 Directory :) Please Post if you've any issues.. Regards..
  19. H

RapidPass

It looks like rapidleech. May be your custom script :)
Back