• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Free Webhosting :)

hi, ok, i'll prolly do what you said above. btw: how slow/fast is our connection? beta.datahosts.net :birthday:
  2. E

not yet.. but this is how it goes >> there will be 2 options, one for the php coders and another for the asp coders (using chilisoft asp), you can't sign up for both though, so you have to choose.. no ads , a text link is required tho. added: do we need a control panel ? thanks :p
  3. E

the free webhosting signup url will be http://beta.datahosts.net the page is up but no content yet, bec. i'm still trying to figure out the space limit, etc... thanks :p
  4. E

Daniel: thanks Hayama-kun: thanks for the welcome. if both of ya need free hosting, drop me a note and i'll set one up for you on the test machine. we have some test servers for testing and the sites hosted on these machines are the beta testers. i was thinking, tech support will only...
  5. E

ok folks i'm going to kick off the new year by offering Free webhosting :) to the first 100 people and if all goes well then , i'll start a free webhosting site soon. what do you need/want in a free host? and we need a way to confirm things, to keep fake signups to a minimum, what can you...
  6. E

posts count

i'm glad b/c i only have ..um 7 posts :P
  7. E

50mb, FTP...

ok, thanks.
  8. E

50mb, FTP...

ok , what's a CA co brand :confused:
  9. E

How old are you?

Ha ROTFLMAO Ha
  10. E

A big ask...

how much bandwidth do you need ? 50GB ? 100GB? ? :p :rambo2:
  11. E

INTENSE Free 5

congrats joe :p:rambo2:
  12. E

What is going on with Valuablehost?

changing nameservers back and forth would be too much work for you and will result in more downtime. Do you have telnet access to the old server ? if you do, just do a mysqldump to backup your db.
  13. E

What is going on with Valuablehost?

Re: Help me! Are you guys using a Plesk panel ? I think, Plesk by default does not allow scripts to be set to 777, you can however, request your host to change them for you manually via shell as root.
  14. E

test

:)
Back