• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Paul White

*** Selling 2 Hosting Designs! *** Lower Prices! ***

I have these two designs that I created. I am not reselling them from someone else and they have been coded. Each of the packages include the HTML coded designs, the images that are in the designs, and whatever psd files that I have. Here they are: 1) Hosting Template 1...
  2. Paul White

*** Selling 2 Hosting Designs! *** Lower Prices! ***

I have these two designs that I created. I am not reselling them from someone else and they have been coded. Each of the packages include the HTML coded designs, the images that are in the designs, and whatever psd files that I have. Here they are: 1) Hosting Template 1...
  3. Paul White

*** Selling 2 Hosting Designs ***

4. Paul White

*** Looking for ALPHA Testers for new Startup *** Student Concourse

The Student Concourse, a web-based student organizer, has just launched in alpha and we are looking for some ALPHA testers to help prepare for our September beta launch. You will be given an account and will be asked to report all bugs that you find. If you are interested please reply here...
  5. Paul White

Selling 2 Quality Hosting Designs *** Lowered Prices! ***

6. Paul White

Looking for Proxy Hosting

I need some proxy hosting since my current host does not allow proxies. Here is what I am looking for: 500 MB Space 10 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features cPanel If you can offer me this with support for proxies I will gladly place a link back to your website. Thanks!
  7. Paul White

Selling 3 Quality Hosting Designs

I have these three designs that I created. I am not reselling them from someone else and they have been coded. Each of the packages include the HTML coded designs, the images that are in the designs, and whatever psd files that I have. Here they are: 1 Hosting Template 1...
  8. Paul White

2 Domains - $10-$15 each

I have these two domains that I no longer need. I had good ideas for them a while ago but simply do not have the time now. They are very good domains and are easily develop-able. I am looking for $10-$15/each and am offering a free GoDaddy push. Payment is by PayPal only...no refunds. Post...
  9. Paul White

Say GoodBYE to RegisterFLY

RegisterFly's ICANN accreditation has been terminated... http://icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-16mar07.htm
  10. Paul White

Professional Hosting Designs for Sale!

I made these two hosting designs quite a while ago and am no longer in the hosting business so I would like to sell them to someone who can use them. I made both of them and have outlined what you will get below: Template 1 http://tuggo.org/designstosell/Picture-2.png What you get...
  11. Paul White

diggIT: Wordpress plugin with NEW Digg technology

Have a Wordpress blog? If you do and would like to allow your visitors to submit your articles to the popular social news networking website, Digg. By installing this plugin, users will be able to add diggs to your stories, or submit the story if it has not yet been submitted. Installation...
  12. Paul White

SecureDigital + MacBook = Disaster

Alright, I have an HP digital camera that takes a secure digital memory card. I never had any problems with it on my old Dell computer. I got my MacBook and the first thing to go wrong was my flash drive. I took it out of the computer and I just couldn't put any files on it. I later...
  13. Paul White

Please Review Webdesign

Hey guys, what do you think? Any suggestions? Also, if you are running IE 5, 6, or 7 on a PC please let me know if there are any problems viewing compared to FF. Thanks! http://tuggo.org
  14. Paul White

Free RoR?

Are there any host offering free RoR (Ruby on Rails) hosting? I would like to experiment with it so would not need much space at all. I might like 25 MB and 100 MB bandwidth with one MySQL database. Thanks :)
  15. Paul White

CSS List Help

Hey guys, Im working on my new website design and am having some problems getting it to work perfectly in Safari. For the navigation I am using a list with links inside like this: <ul> <li class="nava"><a href="#">Link</a></li> </ul> I am also using curvycorners (curvycorners.net)...
  16. Paul White

Help track TUGGO!

Want to help us make the new website management system better? Help us by downloading yourself a copy and reporting bugs to our bug tracker so that we can release a much better release sooner! Want to give TUGGO a try before you download? http://demo.tuggo.org/login.php username: demo...
  17. Paul White

Annual Free Domains?

I remember two years ago it was .info and last year it was .be. Anyone heard any news of a free domain extension this year? Seems like they would have already begun registering them for free, but who knows...
  18. Paul White

First TUGGO Release!

I have just released the first version of TUGGO, beta 1.0. It is an unstable package but that is why it has been released. When bugs are found and reported, we will squash them and be able to give you a stable version faster. TUGGO is a light-weight website management system with page...
  19. Paul White

TUGGO: Help Spread the Word!

Hey guys, I have been developing a new open source website management system since August 10th of this year and it is beginning to take its shape. I will be releasing the first beta release on December 1, 2006 to the public to find some bugs and fix it up nice! Screenshots...
  20. Paul White

TUGGO beta Release Date Announced!

I am currently working to create a simple, user friendly, website manager called TUGGO. We announced the release date yesterday for our first public release and are looking for ideas that you think should be included in the already polished admin control panel. Here is what we have so far...
Back