• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Paul White

Hosting for Logo

I am just a little confused. You are offering free hosting, for free and you want someone to design you a logo so that they can have your free hosting from your company that already offers free hosting to people who don't design you a logo? I would recommend either offering something else for...
  2. Paul White

*** Selling 2 Hosting Designs! *** Lower Prices! ***

I have these two designs that I created. I am not reselling them from someone else and they have been coded. Each of the packages include the HTML coded designs, the images that are in the designs, and whatever psd files that I have. Here they are: 1) Hosting Template 1...
  3. Paul White

Designer/CSS worker needed

Hey Craig, might be interested. Just let me know what you need done! :)
  4. Paul White

HostedFX Redesign - What Do You Think?

That is the first really quality design I have seen for review in this forum in a while. The only change that I would make is remove all of the space between links in the upper right of the page. Otherwise A+ design! :)
  5. Paul White

*** Selling 2 Hosting Designs! *** Lower Prices! ***

I have these two designs that I created. I am not reselling them from someone else and they have been coded. Each of the packages include the HTML coded designs, the images that are in the designs, and whatever psd files that I have. Here they are: 1) Hosting Template 1...
  6. Paul White

php coder/coders wanted to join open source script project team

I may be interested if you can provide some details. :) Let me know... pm or email me.
  7. Paul White

$username how can I save

I haven't looked through the code, but this should work:
  8. Paul White

Domains ads forum.

Agreed, there is not a large enough demand. Also, if you were looking for that much demand you should find a forum that is specific to domains and not web hosting. :)
  9. Paul White

*** Selling 2 Hosting Designs ***

Cool, if you do decide to purchase it just let me know. :)
  10. Paul White

*** Selling 2 Hosting Designs ***

11. Paul White

*** Looking for ALPHA Testers for new Startup *** Student Concourse

Hey AMC, Not exactly sure what you mean, but it sounds interesting. If you wouldn't mind going into more detail, that would be great. Thanks!
  12. Paul White

Sent you an email James. Adam, I have added you on MSN and look forward to talking with you. :)
  13. Paul White

Tru1, send an invite to you. Interested webadpro?
  14. Paul White

Thanks, I added you too and we will be in touch. :)
  15. Paul White

Hamed, I have emailed you and I have added Thorny to MSN.
  16. Paul White

Hey John, I just sent you an email with some more information! :)
Back