• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. leatherchair

Wooga Search Engine

http://wooga.v0w.org/ i edited alot of the php. I got all of the bugs out of its. :) so what do you think of it?
  2. leatherchair

selling template- $2 (gaming template)

hello, i am selling this template i just recently made. this is what you get for $2: +Full PSD files (logo,navagation, ect) +Full Html Files (2 pages) +1 licsense on the template here are some pictures of it: http://imagelime.com/images/65237700.jpg...
  3. leatherchair

V0W Hosting- Get up to 1GB space

V0W has just opened and is accepting new members immediatly. All accounts come with: cPanel Fantasitco Mysql Email Phpbb Auto Installer And much more Join V0W Hosting now- Click Here Now! How to get more space: post for points Its very easy to get started. Try Us Today!
  4. leatherchair

Scammed?

yesterday, i signed up at this hosting for a reseller. i wil not say the name of because i dont know if its a scam or not yet. first thing, i sign up. then i got my account. works beutilful until i relized that features were missing. then, my domain never trasfered. i am also having lots of...
  5. leatherchair

stupid shoutcast....rrr

ok ok. this is weird <10/01/05@21:05:26> [dest: 205.188.234.100] starting stream (UID: 2)[L: 1]{A: SHOUTcast Directory Tester}(P: 0) <10/01/05@21:05:37> [dest: 205.188.234.100] connection closed (0 seconds) (UID: 2)[L: 0]{Bytes: 262144}(P: 0) <10/01/05@21:05:38> [yp_add] yp.shoutcast.com...
  6. leatherchair

need reseller

reseller, this is what i need: 8GB+ Space 100GB+ bandwith cPanel Fantastico WHM can make resellers private dns no ads please, thanks unlimited features (accounts, email, mysql, ect) can add on shoutcast,game server ect (i dont have to, it would be nice to have though) im willing to...
  7. leatherchair

1500MB space/40GB Bandwith for only $4 per month.

Business cPanel Fantastico No Ads 1500 MB 40GB BW 5FTP Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited Email List Unlimited SQL DataBases Unlimited Subdomains 5 parked domains 5 Addon Domains With Frontpage Ext With CGI Acess Custom 404 Pagess Online Webmail Web/Ftp Stats PHPBB Auto...
  8. leatherchair

need review on my hosting company

ok, here is the new site http://www.gphosting.org/newsite/ here is the old site http://www.gphosting.org which one u like better i personally like the new one. any ideas?
  9. leatherchair

Your ad on GPHosting

For as low as $10 per month i can get your ad on gphosting.org. yes, there will be a rotator but i assure you that you will get many clicks. gp hosting gets around 500 visitors every 3 days so thats pretty good for $10 per month. banner size: _______________________________________________...
  10. leatherchair

auto ads?

Is there a way to automatically put ads on users website. i have whm & cpanel and it seems that i cant find nothing. i have looked every where. i have seen hundreds of host that do this but i dont know how. can anyone help? thanks
  11. leatherchair

GP Radio & HACHammer Radio

GP Radio & .HAC Radio Visionary host and me hooked up and decided to make 2 radio stations for our hosting companys. its free to listen, and its very good sound. there are and japanese server and American Server which is mix/rock. We can hold 192 in total people (2 radio stations combined), so...
  12. leatherchair

Free image hosting 5MB upload size

this is still in test mode and for bugs please post them. But you can upload up to 5MB images max. And yes, i do understand that there are many image hosts out there and my design is crappy. any ways, i was just bord and though i should just throw this together real quick. :biggrin2...
  13. leatherchair

need a good host?

100MB space 10GB Bandwith cPanel Fantastico No Ads Free Subdomain 5 mysql unlimited subdomains 5 email and much much more. have a looky. there is absolutely no forum posting at all. u dun even need to sign up on our forums to start hosting! :-) www.gphosting.org
  14. leatherchair

2GB Space 80GB transfer/ cPanel/ Fantastico/ 99.99% uptime = $7 Mo

We have just re-opened the site and GP Hosting is getting bigger. Go check it out www.gphosting.org Thanks
  15. leatherchair

Free email account/ 3 gig

We are new, and have just opened. You may critisize, but i dont care. Anyway, we offer 3 gig of space (will offer more when gmail does :P ) and pop3 email and online webmail. We are new, so there may be some problems. But other than that, have fun with it. http://gpmail.gphosting.org
  16. leatherchair

new design

k, i dont got much time. here it is. www.gphosting.org i didnt do the layout, but i installed it :P telll me how u like it. (or dont like it) g2g to school. bye!
  17. leatherchair

need free scipt please

cPanel auto account maker i have: whm cpanel thanks
  18. leatherchair

cPanel account creator

is there a free cPanel account creator. i dont care if it has myql, but kinda needs to be php. i have googled it and came up with "cpanel hosts" only. then hotscripts and only the afmr services one that doesnt even work. any ways, is there a free one lying around that works. i got whm, if that...
  19. leatherchair

Free Halo Game Servers

Get your free halo game server now. Only supports Halo For PC at the moment but will soon have other games. and its free! go check out www.gphosting.org and sign up today. no credit card needed, no special information. go check out http://www.gphosting.org/halogserver.htm and see all the ones...
  20. leatherchair

ok, well i got this hosting company but pay pal little button really bites and doesnt work that good. i know a couple that cost alot. i just need one thats in php, (please) and no mysql. and has an admin section where i can add and delte products. thnks
Back