• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. chichiko

Request for good reseller hosting

Yes .. I confirm that I choosen WL-Michael hosting Thanks everyone for your offers Regards
  2. chichiko

about 7 - 10 sites hosted in this reseller . Regards
  3. chichiko

Hi Im searching a good reseller hosting because I dont like the actual one because of the multitudes of downtime exisiting and bad service My request is 10GB/100GB ----> $90/Year of you have better offer let me know . And the new provider should transfer all my sites to the new...
  4. chichiko

Looking for fast reseller hosting with 2 Class-c IP

Hi I want to host differents small sites ..so Im looking for a small reseller hosting with 2 Class-c IP . Budget : 60$/year Regards
  5. chichiko

Banner 486x60 TOP Webmaster forum Themes and wallpapers:

Banner 486x60 TOP Webmaster forum Themes and wallpapers: Themers Club Forum - banner will appear sitewide over the site ( no rotation ) - Google indexed pages : 30.000 - Yahoo Indexed Pages : 13.000 - 4500 Visits daily - PR3 with internal PR2 pages Stats ...
  6. chichiko

Opinions on infolinks.com?

it is like kontera ..the cpc is the same
  7. chichiko

DigitalWorldhost Closed without any notification

Already got a new reseller ( last week ). but there are no sites to transfer ..even no accurate information if the backups are available or not ..
  8. chichiko

Im checking the site daily ..but still no revelent information . It take alot of time to have an idea about what happening .???????????:!????? Im recieving a complaints everyday from my clients because of the non-working sites ...and everyday im loosing my reputation ...
  9. chichiko

Thanks for the news .. Hope that you get the old data for my sites Regards
  10. chichiko

But the server is down after 4 days which didnt leave me the time to react ( Taking backups of sites with more tha 4 GB / Finding another hosting ..ect ) This take alot of time and the notice should be before 1 month to let users react . I hope that you find a solution at least for 2 of my...
  11. chichiko

I hope so .. Im contact him right now , and i hope that he has some backups .
  12. chichiko

hmmm ..This is my mistake for choosing a crappy hosting . The Webhosting company Owner doesnt even reply which will force me to take some Legal actions agains him :mad: . Clients are not Animals :mad:
  13. chichiko

But I never seen a webhosting company announcing their Closing in the last days of their business . Alot of people are complaining about this hosting if other forums . and alot dont have any Idea about what happening . And this company ( If we can call it company) isnt responsible for our...
  14. chichiko

Hi I had a talk last Sunday with Tang ( owner of Digitalworldhost ) he told me that he will close after 2 Weeks . But i was surprised that The server is down after only 5 days ( No notification , no email ..) The problem that I have 6 websites hosted there ,and still didnt taken my backups...
  15. chichiko

Looking for Offshore VPS (Hight quality) [at least semi managed]

Hi Im looking for VPS Offshore with the following caract : 5GB+ space 80GB+ bandwith 512mb + Ram ( garanteed ) Root access Any free or paid comtrol panel Server should be fast with Uptime 99,9% . Budget : 20$ - 30$/mo Regards
  16. chichiko

Banner 486x60 TOP Webmaster forum Themes and wallpapers:

Banner 486x60 TOP Webmaster forum Themes and wallpapers: Themers Club Forum - banner will appear sitewide over the site ( no rotation ) - Google indexed pages : 27.000 - Yahoo Indexed Pages : 13.000 - 3000 Visits daily - PR3 with internal PR2 pages Stats ...
  17. chichiko

[WTB] Semi-managed Dedicated server for a File hosting site

Hi still looking for the adecuat Dedicated server .let me know about your server offers .
  18. chichiko

[WTB] Semi-managed Dedicated server for a File hosting site

what type of support do you offer ?.. and can you help me in transfering maxishare.net to the new host - if i choose it - server />? note that my budget cant surpass the 100$/mo .
Back