• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Äppelknyckarjazz, aka Snappy Swedes

Saw Movits! on Colbert last night and thought I'd share their awesomeness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fIVTH0TiM
  2. T

We didn't think it would be as good as Waffle House

My county :eek3: Article Slideshow
  3. T

Basic, Reliable Hosting Needed (MySQL 5, PHP 5)

Hello FWS, I'm looking for a new host to call home after HostingDepartment's sudden, unexpected, possibly permanent downtime. The account will be used to host a local small business website as well as a place for me to develop and design for freelance projects. In short, it won't use a lot of...
  4. T

Well the front fell off

That's not normal?
  5. T

Need IPB Forum Skinner

I have a few forum skins that need to be ported from phpBB forums to IPB. Please PM me if you're interested. Thank you.
  6. T

Groundhog Day!

The day where modern meteorology is thrown out the window and we listen to rodents. The local groundhog here in Georgia is Dr. General Beauregard Lee. Awesome.
  7. T

[PHP] function unset_include

In a lot of my scripts where I use switch statements, if there's a problem with input or something, the script should unset some variables, probably set an error message, include some page, and die. Such as if(!is_numeric($_GET['id'])){ unset($_GET['do']); unset($_GET['magic'])...
  8. T

Apache Problems

When going to forums sometimes, my browser attempts to download forumdisplay.php as a file. It's happened about five different times. I just try the link again and it's usually fine. Any explanations? Edit: Just tried to get to this thread and got the problem again.
  9. T

S-Video to RCA = Black and White?

I've got a small S-Video to RCA cable with a RCA extension cable connecting that to my TV. No matter what format I select as output using ATI's Catalyst Control Center, the picture always shows up as black and white on my TV. I've got an old 27" Sony Trinitron. I also tried it on a friend's 42"...
  10. T

Elton John Wants The Inernet Shut Down

More here.
  11. T

Mac BSOD?

During the saving of an important file, Windows encountered a STOP error and threw a blue screen of death at me. I've been thinking about getting a Mac for some time now, and this may have done it for me. Has a Mac ever crashed on anyone? Any serious problems that could occur?
  12. T

Need A Dedicated Server. 2TB+ Bandwidth

A friend of mind is leaving MIT for an internship on the opposite end of the country and he will no longer be available to run the server he has had free at MIT. The current specs are as follows: Tyan K8SD Pro Motherboard Opteron 2.0GHz 246 Processor 2GB Corsair DDR 400 2x80GB SATA Hard...
  13. T

CentOS 4 on Virtual Machine

Any reason for it to not detect my hard drive? Cent 3 works fine. But Cent 4 just will not install. I'm trying to emulate my production environment as closely as possible, so 4 would be best. Of course, I have cPanel on my production server as well. So I guess I can make another sacrifice.
  14. T

Custom BBcode Request (sup/sub)

I know vBulletin supports the use of custom BBcodes for HTML code. Perhaps adding a couple for superscript and subscript use? That'd be great.
  15. T

The World's Problems are Solved!

Some genius invented a new number line just to divide by zero. http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/content/articles/2006/12/06/divide_zero_feature.shtml
  16. T

vB 3.6 Double-Click Bug?

Can't click on forums and have the whole forum marked read. Why?
  17. T

Christian Jihad

Check this out and tell me for one second that this doesn't mirror what muslim extremists are doing to their kids to turn them into terrorists! This is just unbelievably sick, and to go to a point where these kids have been brain washed and indoctrinated to die for their faith! This is...
  18. T

Canucks and Their J

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  19. T

PhotoSmart Hates its Master

I've got an HP a1520e desktop and a Photosmart 1130. Each time I hook up the Photosmart, the desktop reboots. Any reason you can think of? I've got another HP printer hooked up to it, and it works fine.
  20. T

Hooray for Indians!

So today I started a chat session with Dell support to ask why it's going to take two damn weeks to box my laptop. This is what the order's looking like He then says Great, it's standard procedure for it to take two weeks to put a box on a laptop. So I'm pretty pissed that Dell, arguably...
Back