• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

How many domains do *you* own?

I think 5 or 6... I've sold some domains for nice prices :) I'm a poor 14 year old... ;)
  2. R

Webmasters of FREE w/PAID Hosts, FREE MEANS ¿¿¿¿

Whoever is providing that must be stupid :D
  3. R

Maybe you're the imbecile :rolleyes:
  4. R

I'm looking For...

It is sort of a list... erm.. :o
  5. R

I'm Back!

Welcome back :D
  6. R

Real Post Counts.

578 :(
  7. R

I'm looking For...

<<Please read this in FULL before making a reply.>>
  8. R

I don't think many of these users understand that hosts have to PAY to provide services; they don't get everything for free! It's virtually pointless for a paid host to offer free services, they could be getting paying customers instead.
  9. R

Hosting

Don't forget about us! We can give you a good deal! :D 200mb Disk Space 5gb Multi-Homed Bandwidth NO SETUP FEES 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Free 2 Week Trial Period Upon Request Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Domains Unlimited Sub...
  10. R

10 Dollars Or Less A Month

Great Plan... Hi, We can offer you the following excellent plan: 300mb Disk Space 10gb Multi-Homed Bandwidth NO SETUP FEES 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Free 2 Week Trial Period Upon Request Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Domains...
  11. R

Quality Hosting - Starting at $3.99/mo - FREE TRIAL ACCOUNTS, MONEYBACK GUARANTEES!

We have relaunched offering amazing plans at only $3.99! We are always upgrading our plans and support services, so you can be sure you are getting the best! Now, you can't do better than this! All accounts come with the following features: NO SETUP FEES 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee...
  12. R

What host..?

Hi, We can offer you a very nice plan, that will fit your needs. 1gb Disk Space 20gb Multi-Homed BGP4 Tier Bandwidth NO SETUP FEES 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Free 2 Week Trial Period Upon Request Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited...
  13. R

QUALITY Cheap Hosting - AdvantaHost.com - Starting at $3.99/month!

Hello everyone, We are pleased to announce that AdvantaHost.com is now open to the public. Advanta Host offers quality hosting and support starting at only $3.99/month and $39.99/year fully backed by a 30 day moneyback guarantee. Don't let the idea of us being a new company fool you; we...
  14. R

Rap or Rock?

Rap for me... I can't listen to rock for 5 minutes...
  15. R

Your Time Here

I used to be a regular when I had no clients... now I come and go when I'm not busy :)
  16. R

What Specs would you be interested in?

I'm setting up my paid hosting service (I've decided to make that main) and I'll also have a free hosting service with 25mb space and 1gb bandwith on another server. I'll let you guys know in a couple of weeks :) Thanks!
  17. R

One more thing I would like to ask, this is to anyone who runs a free hosting service... how many signups do you usually get? I wouldn't have a server of my own, I would probably lease a server so I need to know how much space and bandwith is good to have?
  18. R

Great... Also, what kind of hosting would you need? Do you need domain hosting, or are you fine with subdomains?
  19. R

Review my latest client site!

Hello everyone, Its been a long time but I'm back for something for you guys to review, my latest client site: http://www.vibehost.com I accept all comments, and appreciate if you could rate it out of 10 or 100% Thanks in advance!
  20. R

Do you think it would be wise to offer a better, paid service in addition to the free hosting?
Back