• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Weirds

A question about computer units

Haven't been up here for a long time. I was in a car with a few friends and someone mentioned "TG". I tried googling and got confused when I got home. Can anyone clarify to me that how much is 1 TG? Is it greater than 1 TB or same as 1TB? What's the conversion to 1 TB?
  2. Weirds

Looking for some ethnic issue pictures...

I am currently working on a research paper, and the topic is about relation and conflicts between Korean American and African American. I want to find a picture that shows something related to that topic, but I tried google several times without success... If anyone can provide me with...
  3. Weirds

Whose problem? Is it my problem or SIRI site's problem?

Element LAYOUT is undefined in FUSEBOX. Please try the following: Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option. Check the...
  4. Weirds

MSN Messenger got a problem?

I can't receive or send message with my friends, neither could they. Does anyone experience this today? Or do any of you know what's going on with it?
  5. Weirds

Happy Lunar Moon Festival!!

Everyone, go have some good food! :P
  6. Weirds

Vb 中文

試下中文 Display 有沒有問題。
  7. Weirds

Can someone offer me this?

My site had used up a lot of bandwidth on other hosts that those servers are down sometimes. Now I hope someone can offer me this: subdomain = 10+ (i need actually 50 of them, but if there are 10 it will be good still) mysql databases= 10+ disk space = 100+MB Bandwidth = 3GB+ ftp, php...
  8. Weirds

Forumized Story Archives

It's actually NOT a forum, but all I want from you is opinion about if your eyes are comfortable when you spend a long time reading the stories. It's Chinese, but you can just try read the stuff. Thank you.
  9. Weirds

Long time no come, how's it going, Old people?

Man, I became lazy. so, how's everyone? Peo, Jan, Bruce, trenz, blank, lex, daniel, keith, Archbob, murat, epgs, ben, .... (lol, sorry if i forgot your name.)
  10. Weirds

Someone knows Japanese help me please?

http://61.187.54.197/1/files/sakura.mp3 Can you briefly tell me about what this song is about?
  11. Weirds

In need of a reliable CPM.

As the subject. Not those 10000 hits = $1 lol
  12. Weirds

Some questions about fonts.

Can you tell me how you type out those math symbols? including something like integral, and some other often used symbols? which font does that?
  13. Weirds

eMachine problem.

My friend got an emachine and he tried to get to his desktop interface today and the computer asked him to restore the windows(xp home). After restoring, however, it worked(he can get into desktop interface). Yet when he restarted the computer it asked him to restore again. I tried to...
  14. Weirds

My upgraded site design. Review! Chinese must come in!

http://www.fear.co.nr At least reply with some opinions.
  15. Weirds

In need of a host!!!

Requirements: - Free - at least 25MB - at least 750MB Bandwidth - PHP(MySQL will be good, but don't need) - FTP - No Ads (Text Link & Button Link back are okay) - Accept Chinese(or Asian) Visitors - cPanel(If you provide, but doesn't really matter) One thing is, that I cannot upload...
  16. Weirds

Some XML questions.

I recently used xml as a database or whatever you call it. and now the files are getting very large and I am wondering if it will affect the site speed very much. Since I can't test it myself, (I load like 1-2 seconds.) So, I hope you can answer me about if the site gets the strings of...
  17. Weirds

Keeping Track of activities.

My computer is usually turned on and it can be used by friends and my cousins when they come to my house. Recently, they kept changing the settings of my computers but I don't know who did it. I couldn't stop them from using it but I want to know who actually did something stupid like those...
  18. Weirds

New Design.

How's it now? I provide both page and word document for each story. But I have to start it again since i had added lots of stories on my old design. http://www.fear.co.nr
  19. Weirds

Anyone played Typing of the Dead?

Haha, I recently try to beat the last lvl. with "very hard" & "5 lives" options. Anyone beated it? I got to the last boss but can't beat it.
Back