• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

I appreciate all of your concerns LSD and love how you and Tylar have tried to come to the rescue. (sarcastic) I am done with this thread, for all JewlzK clients please feel free to post any, and all questions via JewlzK forums or via ticket system. The more questions the better as it helps all...
  2. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Sure no problem. I'll be logged on the JewlzK forums and of course the client area. If you can send me your VPS information via JewlzK forums PM, or ticket system I'll gladly take a look at this for you right now. Thank you for your patience Jonny. Roland DLC
  3. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Decker, I"m going to go ahead and copy these, and then reply to them via the JewlzK forums as all of these items pertain to JewlzK, and JewlzK clients. Good questions though...keep'em coming Roland DLC
  4. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

My computer is bogged down right now I'm not even on MSN. Just submit a ticket...however I do think we took care of this for you earlier today. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  5. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

I didn't read through all of this, however Edward I do apologize for all of the downtime you have experienced. I and other technicians have replied to your tickets. We attempted to log into your VPS earlier with the login details provided by you however they are not working. I have emailed...
  6. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Tylar starts hysteria JewlzK changes DC's Roland (me) been running from cops :lol: Clients back up, cops still chasing :beer:
  7. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

I never stopped ;) Edward I've been working on your VPS issue. There are 4 other technicians available in the support ticket area right now please submit a ticket with all of your concerns. Rest assure though that I am working on your VPS right now.
  8. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

and replied ;)
  9. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Edward please email me at my personal email address (you have) with all of your issues so I can address this right now.
  10. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

all of these were fixed when Decker notified us ;)
  11. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

All VPS issues are being sorted out right now... Joe should be able to update you guys shortly.
  12. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Decker, if you can do me the favor and submit a ticket or post on our forums I'd appreciate it. There are other technicians available to assist with this if I am tied up. Thanks, Roland DLC
  13. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

I've been at this way to long to fold under the pressure in this industry ;)
  14. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

this is true....Decker I do apologize love having you with JewlzK....hopefully this all gets finished up today and things continue to move up and up. **I do have to run now as internet time from jail has ended** (sarcastic)
  15. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

There are reasons for everything I am still working to make sure everything is back up to normal. Once that is done I will be posting as to why, situation etc.
  16. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

You know I would have gone str8t to your place Trevor. ;)
  17. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

sorry to disappoint
  18. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Well....things are not always as they seem. Its always going to lean more to the extreme side of things when your competitors are the ones telling the story ;)
  19. JewlzK

Jewlzk.com Gone?

My apologies for all of the troubles all JewlzK clients have endured this weekend. I will have an official statement posted at the JewlzK website shortly. @ Tylar "Roland walked out of Zogmo with the servers today oweing roughly 50,000 to Zogmo. Rather then paying this bill he has sold...
  20. JewlzK

DDoS Attack

LOL heaven forbid :lol:
Back