• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Darko

small free hosting to run light php/python cronjobs

lmao, your signature says I AM NO WEBHOST thank you polieleos7777, i already found a solution, but i applied for an account there anyway, thank you
  2. Darko

Agreed, but i'm really not looking to run huge process. My script simply requests two pages, parses out data and inserts it into a database. it takes 10 seconds to run on my core 2 duo laptop and ill run it like 4~5 times/hour max. And i never the script monitors uptime, thats just what wswd...
  3. Darko

i said stats, didnt say uptime stats, i didnt specify what kind of stats they were. lol, thank you for making my point for me, you have no clue what you're talking about. Unless you're running a static website, every web page visit in a database driven website can generate multiple database...
  4. Darko

I need free hosting with cURL enabled which can communicate with external server.

See, you just go around the form telling people that they cant find what they're looking for
  5. Darko

you're 16 years old aren't you
  6. Darko

Damn, this forum is getting worse n worse because of people like you. It's almost impossible to post any kind of requests here without some smart --- having some comments of why it's an impossible request. The rules are very simple, read the request, check if it matches anything ure willing to...
  7. Darko

hello, i have a few php/python scripts that i would like to run regularly and i'm looking for a reliable host with a proven history of good uptime. I need 100mb in webspace and 500mb in bandwidth and one mysql database and i'm fine with a subdomain. The scripts i'm running are basically stats...
  8. Darko

Reseller meed

space: 15~20GB bandwidth: 40~50gb i dont want anything other then whm/cpanel and i need ssh access to do basic tasks
  9. Darko

Reseller meed

I'm running a few websites and my current host has been getting worse everyday. I've been with them for 3 years and the only reason i stuck around was because i felt like i'm getting a good deal, but i'm not sure anymore. Even though i renewed last month, the last wave of crap that i found...
  10. Darko

Hosting multiple domains 100$ ~ 150$ a month

yeah, i meant year
  11. Darko

Hosting multiple domains 100$ ~ 150$ a year hello, i was looking before to get a vps, but now i realise that what i really need is a good hosting plan so here's what im looking for webspace: ~10gb bandwidth: ~10gb addon domains and parked domain, mysql dbs, emails...etc unlimited ssh...
  12. Darko

sorry, posted in the wrong forum http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1098787#post1098787
  13. Darko

VPS for 100$/year MasterCard Payment

OK OK,i'll up my budget, but how much of an increase for that specifications i requested
  14. Darko

well, what about droping the cpanel and going with directadmin
  15. Darko

Hello, im look to get a VPS for 100$/year, that could offer the following: 10gbs webspace 100+gb bandwidth unlimeted everything(emails, domains, mysql......) ssh with cpanel And if possible one domain registration(included in the 100$) i can only pay via mastercard regards
  16. Darko

Webhost for a blog

Hello, i'm looking for a place to host my wordpress blog lebgeek.com no graphical ads required webspace: 1~2gb bandwidth: 1~2gb 1 mysql database with a good control panel and ssh access(its a must, and i'll only use it for transfering files) regards
  17. Darko

Hosting with ssh support

yes, of course i will be placing a linkback on the website
  18. Darko

Hosting with ssh support

Hey, i need a reliable host that can offer me the following: 1gb webspace 3 gb bandwidth unlimited features(email, addon and parked domain, subdomains, mysql db.....) PHP, Perl.... SSH access Cpanel with fantastico and with good uptime no forums posting required Regards
  19. Darko

Simple photo gallery

Hey, i'm looking for a simple php/mysql photo gallery, that does this: 1-i create an album and upload all the pictures to it and select one of them as the album's thumbnail 2-a page is created with all the albums you select one anand a page with all the pictures of the albums appear in it...
  20. Darko

Upload script

hey guys, i'm looking for a script that will upload the image from within a form and put the link inside a textfield, like the one they have on facebook, i'm pretty sure its ajax and i know ---- about that, could somebody help plz
Back