• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

StaticHost Suspended, All Sites Down !!

http://statichost.co.uk/home/ is working just fine here, what's your site?
  2. B

Mines back online aswell, hooray! :P
  3. B

It wasn't a conclusion, just a (failed) attempt at making a joke? xD Ahwell lets hope this all gets resolved soon, please keep us updated. Thanks.
  4. B

Thanks for the info, glad there's atleast *some* contact with him. The most peculiar thing is the timing though, he left 2 days ago? The whole server went down the very next day :tired2: talk about bad luck lol. He must be so excited to go on his holiday he completely forgets to pay the bill :)
  5. B

My last forum backup is from almost a month ago :( Hope they will be back.. Steve always seemed like a great n caring guy and helped me with a support ticket only a few days ago so nothing indicates that he would just "not pay his bills" and give up the company. Ahwell in the end all we can do...
  6. B

Christian Hosting Design - need suggestions

I love you ryza. Lol
  7. B

I have a tip for webhosts

I personally think that CPanel is a pretty good system and don't really think a lot of things could be improved/added to it. (I'm no expert though so please correct me if I'm wrong) The main thing I am targetting here are the homepages, the first thing a lot of customers see when they find...
  8. B

5 Things web hosts DON'T do but SHOULD

Meaning, you show to us that you KNOW how customers should be treated and I right away checked out your site (since I'm looking for reliable yet affordable hosting myself) which then led to me making that topic about web design, no offense intended though, you really seem to know a lot about...
  9. B

@InetDedicated and as an addition to my first post: I know for a fact that there are cheaper designers that can make equally good sites as those extremely expensive companies. The "Hire a webdesigner" was a somewhat simplified way to make my main point clear. I myself am a web...
  10. B

For gods sake hire a webdesigner to design / build your company's (home)pages! Most of the sites I've come across (some owned by forum members) really look very unprofessional / cluttered. I think by getting your site nice and clean and structured / easy to navigate, visitors will be more...
  11. B

5 Things web hosts DON'T do but SHOULD

Heh InetDedicated, this whole topic is a pretty good advertisement for your own services aswell :)
  12. B

StaticHost

Hmm I'll be going on vacation tomorrow for like 4 weeks, will come back once in between to check on this, hope statichost survives and we all get our sites online again fast.
  13. B

StaticHost

Wow thats a pretty low thing to do...
  14. B

StaticHost

Heh good thing I had a free plan :)
  15. B

StaticHost

They are very much responsible for the lack of information / communication, it's the one thing they can do for their members, and they just disappear. Very bad move for a business where your only source of income are your members... I really felt bad for them since they seemed to be doing...
  16. B

StaticHost

Man this is starting to look real bad
  17. B

StaticHost

This is very unfortunate, if stuff like this keeps happening there will be more downtime than uptime overall. Steve I really advice you to move to a different datacenter if possible, because these guys are really messing it up.
  18. B

StaticHost

I think we all agree that StaticHost made some mistakes, espacially with the lack of communication towards members. Since the main page (satichost.co.uk) was also down most of the time I was only somewhat lucky to even find this thread in the first place, this all doesn't make them a bad host...
  19. B

StaticHost

I did not say anything about your parents, that was merely a figure of speech/writing. I'm sure you already knew that but you just had to complain about something that wasn't right about what I said about you, that didn't leave you much more than this figure of speech/writing that you...
  20. B

StaticHost

Lilly has been annoying me right from her first post here, sure none of us like this huge downtime but it's not even StaticHost's fault in the first place, you're just making a fool out of yourself lilly, I just hope none of your customers read your posts here, it will scare them off right...
Back