• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. utcrazy

Looking For Partner

Hello FWS, I'm interested in working on a new business and would like to chat with anyone who would be looking to partner on something. Send a PM or IM. -Mark
  2. utcrazy

Happy Birthday DavidsAwesome!

Hope you had a good one!
  3. utcrazy

Tiff 2010

To my fellow Ontarians, (whoever you are) Any of you checking out the Toronto International Film Festival this year? Seen any films so far? To the rest of the world, any films you want to see that are hitting the festival? I've had a fun time seeing a few and the buzz around town is always...
  4. utcrazy

I'm Leaving My Igloo

Hey Guys, So I'm leaving the vast forests of snow storms for a couple weeks in May to visit The Netherlands with a friend. If you've been around the area, any particular places or countries you would recommend seeing? Pretty excited to explore a new country. Cheers.
  5. utcrazy

Reinvented Support Solutions

Hello, My name is Mark and I'm the director of sales at Hostech Support in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and I thought you may like some information regarding the services we provide at Hostech Support. Hostech Support provide professional outsourced support and server management solutions to web...
  6. utcrazy

Deise Host Disappeared?

Has anyone heard from the new owners of Deise host yet? I realized that I didn't actually download one of my sites backup files once I made the backup, so I need to get in touch with them. Any information about this would be appreciated. -Mark
  7. utcrazy

Cellphone Time

Hello Everyone, I'm looking to get a new cell and was curious what all of you had and how happy you were with it? I'm on Bell Mobility, so I would appreciate if anyone else on the network had any insight on their phone as well. I currently have a Samsung U740 (double flip). It's Ok...
  8. utcrazy

Man, I love ignorant people

Interesting conversation I had with someone on my AIM list. I randomly sign into this account, and when I have it on, I am guaranteed to get a link from this guy within the day. It's been going on for a few months. It's the typical MSN/AIM virus that most people get and delete once their friends...
  9. utcrazy

DeiseHost down?

Hi, Can anyone confirm that Deisehost.com is down? In the past I have had connection issues with the server and have been blocked by the firewall on a weekly basis for months, but I think it is actually down now. Dylan doesn't appear to be around, so I am unsure of how to contact him...
  10. utcrazy

Inexpensive, American, Outsourced Support

Hello Everyone, Comfy support is a little something new in response to some of the poor support firms I have experienced in the past. There are only few support companies in operation that operate entirely with American and Canadian employees. In today's economy, we want to offer the most...
  11. utcrazy

Need hosting support? Talk to us today.

Hello FWS, Comfy support is a little something new in response to some of the poor support firms I have experienced in the past. There are few support companies in operation that operate entirely with American and Canadian employees. In today's economy, we need to support people living close...
  12. utcrazy

Macbook Questions

Hi there, I am debating between getting one of the new aluminum macbook pro's or the old ones. I hear the glossy screen is a tad annoying, but I would hardly ever be in the situation where it would be terribly sunny. Even so, I can probably deal with it. I just hear the new ones are built...
  13. utcrazy

Paypal troubles?

Any else having issues where clients will get a server for 6 months and pay each month, and then one day report an unauthorized transaction for all 6 months? I've had this happen 5 times in the last month in amounts over thousands of dollars each time. I have won every time but my account is...
  14. utcrazy

Looking for employment

Hi Everyone, Looking at my schedule into 2009, I think I finally have the time to become more engaged in the industry again. I'd love to have the opportunity to work for one of the fine hosts here at FWS. I have experience across the board with hosting. Shared, reseller, shoutcast, VPS...
  15. utcrazy

Projectors

Hey kids, This topic seems pretty general...almost something one could discuss in the general discussion part of FWS. I'm looking for recommendations on some cheap projectors that won't break the bank. Just looking for something decent for home theatre, but nothing special. No HD needed...
  16. utcrazy

Need Colocation

Hi, I am looking for offers and recommendations for colocation providers. I am not satisfied with my current location. Requirements 10U Rack space currently 5mbps bandwidth or 95th percentile billing Free IP's 24x7 included remote hands and support Free reboots Good connections Controlled...
  17. utcrazy

Shoutcast Question

Hi, Is it possible to have a shoutcast server stream content already on the server rather than having to broadcast it from my PC? I want to have something stable. Thanks
  18. utcrazy

Interview Advice?

Hi Folks, It's been quite a while since I've had a job interview. As some of you may know, I'm a freelance audio engineer working with sound reinforcement as well as some recording studio jobs. Over the next few months I am going to try to lay down some ground as far as either going on tour...
  19. utcrazy

Turns out my life revolves around "The Guide"

Hey everyone, So the past 4 hours or so the channel guide on my digital terminal with Rogers has not been loading any data. For the first half an hour or so it was Ok, I knew what was on at 5 so I enjoyed an episode of "The Simpson's" and 'Arrested Development. I come back to the TV an hour...
  20. utcrazy

Dual Xeon's just $125 Premium network, Second month free

Hello all, We have some great server deals going on at www.comfyhost.com Our network providers consist mainly of Level 3, Sprint, Global Crossing, Verio, and many other top networks across the globe. Servers posted here are currently available and are guaranteed to be setup with the OS...
Back