• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. SlAiD

Your-CMS.info: we pay you to host with us

Your-CMS.info is a free site created to allow you to host your site for FREE! Our proffits came from Google AdSense program and NeoFfic program, and allow us to host your site free of charge... and we pay you for that! We have a server with reliable quality, and a SLA service. If our host...
  2. SlAiD

Your-CMS.info: we pay you to host with us!

Your-CMS.info is a free site created to allow you to host your site for FREE! Our proffits came from Google AdSense program and NeoFfic program, and allow us to host your site free of charge... and we pay you for that! We have a server with reliable quality, and a SLA service. If our host...
  3. SlAiD

sign-profit and adwords

Hello, Anyone know if sign-profit.com and google adwords are compatible with each one? SL
  4. SlAiD

We PAY YOU to host wth us!

Your-CMS.info is a free server to host sites. Our proffits came from Google AdSense program and NeoFfic program, and allow us to host your site free of charge... and we pay you for that! We have a server with reliable quality, and a SLA service. If our host is down for 30 minutes, we will...
  5. SlAiD

Your-CMS.info: We PAY you to host YOUR SITE

Your-CMS.info is a free server to host sites. Our proffits came from Google AdSense program and NeoFfic program, and allow us to host your site free of charge... and we pay you for that! We have a server with reliable quality, and a SLA service. If our host is down for 30 minutes, we will...
  6. SlAiD

7. SlAiD

8. SlAiD

Pro member?

Hi, A Pro member can change her rank messege? How? SL
  9. SlAiD

Your-cms.info: We PAY YOU to host YOUR SITE

10. SlAiD

Your-CMS.info: adult websites wanted! Free hosting with banner!

Hello everyone. Here is our plans for ADULT WEBSITE ONLY (not movies, and with files >2mb): Package ADULT 1: Os: Windows 150MB Disk Space 10GB Monthly Transfer 1 shared IP Plesk 7.6 Package ADULT 2: Os: Windows 300MB Disk Space 25GB Monthly Transfer 1 shared IP Plesk 7.6...
  11. SlAiD

Change title of a topic...

Hi, I cant change dult to adult on this topic: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2172191 Can some moderador do this for me? Thanks, SL
  12. SlAiD

Your-CMS.info: adult websites wanted! Free hosting with banner!

Hello everyone. We at Your-CMS.info will make a beta service. This mean that this service *CAN* end at any time. Anyway, if this end (yah, we hope not... :D) you will be informed within 5 days. Here is our plans for ADULT WEBSITE ONLY (not movies, and with files >2mb): Package ADULT...
  13. SlAiD

Get a FREE psyBNC user with your Free 2 or Free 3

For limited time: Get from us a Free 2 or Free 3 package and we will give you a psyBNC user for free (vhost: always-idle.com). You just need to sign up on www.your-cms.info and get an activated hosting account with us. Wait 3 days and post on your topic that you want the free psyBNC user...
  14. SlAiD

Get a FREE psyBNC user with your Free 2 or Free 3 package

For limited time: Get from us a Free 2 or Free 3 package and we will give you a psyBNC user for free (vhost: always-idle.com). You just need to sign up on www.your-cms.info and get an activated hosting account with us. Wait 3 days and post on your topic that you want the free psyBNC user...
  15. SlAiD

Clicksor and AdSense

Hello, This ads programs (Clicksor and AdSense) are both compatible with each other? Can I use both on one website? SL
  16. SlAiD

Active post deleted/moved

Hello, This post was deleted/moved a few hours ago: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2167447 Some "idi*ts" owned that user, but I give a good anwser. I think this post MUEST BE online again, and who owned him need to have a warning or someting. I or that user cant pay...
  17. SlAiD

My post WAS deleted!

I've write a post with title "Your-CMS.info - we PAY to host YOUR site" on "Free hosting offers" and it was deleted TWO TIMES. The last link are: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2166839 I cannot see this link anymore. I need a good reason for that! Awayting reply... SL
  18. SlAiD

Free costumized free hosting (no adult)

Are you looking for web hosting, but don't have a job to pay for it? Then you might be interested in contacting me. I'm providing web accounts, and all i asks in return, is that you put google ads in your website, which he will supply to you. This ads are 728x90, and you can choose their...
  19. SlAiD

Free Portuguese Web Hosting

Are you looking for web hosting, but don't have a job to pay for it? Then you might be interested in contacting SlAiD. He is providing web accounts, and all he asks in return, is that you put google ads in your website, which he will supply to you. This ads are 728x90, and you can choose their...
Back