• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Dedicated Server

I'm looking to buy 1 maybe 2 dedicated servers. Please tell me what you can offer for the two plans I am looking for. Be sure to post only offers related to what I'm asking for. Here's what I need: 1 - 1 50-60 GB hard drive, over 100 GB transfer - Operating system - Any processor -...
  2. K

Which Linux is better?

Can someone please tell me which would be best for web hosting, Cent OS 4.1 or Fedora Core 4. Thanks
  3. K

Free Forum Hosting: Custom mods and styles

Co-n Web Services has now officially opened most free services. Our forum hosting comes with choice of phpBB or Mybb. Any certified mod or style will be installed and available on all forums upon request. There is no limit to size, # of members, or anything else. We even have a section of our...
  4. K

Co-n Quality Web Hosting

At Co-n Web Hosting, we focus on quality. That is why we have super fast servers, and much to offer. Unlike many hosts here, we don't oversell. Here is the reality, any host offering and more than 1 GB of bandwidth without getting something in return will be down soon. You can be sure that we...
  5. K

Co-n Quality Web Hosting

Co-n Quality Web Hosting Co-n Web Hosting offers quality web hosting at afforadable prices. Unlike many hosts found here, we are not oversellers and will be in business for a long time. We focus on quality instead of draining every bit of space and bandwidth from our servers. You are not...
  6. K

New Free Reseller

There is a new host offering free resellers. They offer: 500 MB space 2GB Bandwidth 5 MYSQL Databases Unlimited Mail and more Try them out at www.extreme-host.co.uk
  7. K

Cyberkit Paid Hosting

Cyberkit now offers paid web hosting! Our prices are very low since we are not interested in profit. Here is our basic plan: 500 MB Space 1 GB Bandwidth Unlimited FTP Access 10 POP3 Email Accounts 10 Mailing Lists 5 SQL Databases 5 Subdomains 5 Parked Domains 5 Addon Domains $2.30 per...
Back