• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

I am back to FWS!

Hey guys :D After a few months, im back again to FWS :) Sorry for not being online on msn these last horrible two months, it was because I lost the password and msn wouldnt send a new one to my mailbox (some wrong settings at the DNS), and also I seriously injured my hand while at gym (broke...
  2. A

refferal

guys in my profile, i see that i reffered one person, actually someone who entered my name as refferal... how can i know who is it? :)
  3. A

YPN invites?

I have some very high traffic sites, but Yahoo still didnt respond to my application :( Does anyone know how to get invited, or who sends it? If you have one, please send to me, I will be so thankfull :)
  4. A

Free domain + hosting

Hello, I am looking to sponsor again one good project with high traffic, with a TLD domain and hosting. I would really preffer if the site would be a forum, but any idea are welcome. The only thing I want is to put ads on the page (big ones:p ). If you agree on that, please PM/IM me with the...
  5. A

Free cPanel hosting - Instant Activation!

Hello, We recently created a new free host called ANELIX. It is a free PHP host with instant activation. Details: 100MB Space 1.000MB Bandwidth PHP/MySQL Supported! 1 MySQL, POP3, FTP account! 1 Subdomain cPanel 10 Control Panel Free 24x7 Tech Support Fast Dual Xeon Servers...
  6. A

Need VPS

Hey, I plan to open a new project and need a VPS or dedicated server with root access for it(not for my current company :)). I need: 30gb space 300gb bandwidth Root access 2-5 IP addresses NO NEED for cpanel/fantastico or DA, plesk etc. I am going to use another cp instead of...
  7. A

Searching affiliates (hosting companies)

Hello, At the end of this month, I am planing to open a templates store, something like boxedart.com. It will have membership system, and templates,logo's,banners,flash templates,and unique templates designed by hired designers. In total there will be about 8000 products. So my offer is...
  8. A

AKO! Hosting Solutions

Hello, AKO! Hosting Solutions offers: 4th Class: 100MB Space 5000MB Bandwidth Unlimited Feautres cPanel 10 + Fantastico Free 30+ Templates at cPanel A free custom banner worth $9.95 99% uptime guarantee 24/7 support via E-Mail, all type of IM and ticket system No setup fee...
  9. A

Any other alternatives?

Hello, I plan to open a free hosting company these days,but I dont know which ad to put. I really don't like adsense,are there any other alternatives? Thanks.
  10. A

Asxvideos.com

Hello, Please check www.asxvideos.com . You can view thousands of videos and also their lyrics. Please rate the design and the site in total. Thank you.
  11. A

Free hosting script

Hello, I am currently opening a free hosting company, and I need a signup script. If anyone has it,please PM ,I will buy it. Unfortunatly, my paypal account got closed for no reason last week, and I can pay only via E-Gold and Credit Cards. Thank you.
  12. A

Free domain + hosting

Hello, I would like to offer free domain and free hosting for some people who can moderate the site. Well the domain is www. lolworld .net and it already has a jokes site script installed. I bought it 3 months ago and then and didnt have any time to promote/moderate it.I also have a hosting...
  13. A

Email service provider script

I want to open a email provider company ,like hotmail for example, and already got a very good domain and server,but still searching for such script. Could someone help me , i found this one http://www.socketmail.com, but would like to see if there are any alternatives. Thanks.
  14. A

Need billing script

I want to buy a billing script(owned license) and would like to ask if anyone has a spare one?I mean when someone goes from modernbill to autopilot for example , they dont need modernbill anymore.I want to buy those scripts. Thanks.
  15. A

Free forum hosting.

Hello, We at akohosting.com offer free forum(IPB,PHPBB etc.) hosting: -YOURNAME.Akohosting.com or just YOURNAME.com(you must register it) -Many skins -Lods of mods avaible -Free 5 emails -You can setup unlimited forums,categories etc. What we want: -only one banner at the top or bottom...
  16. A

AkoHosting.com

Hi, We provide webhosting plans starting from 1.99$/100mb.All plans come with unlimited addon domains,pop3 emails,mysql databases etc.We accept e-gold. http//www.akohosting.com/hosting.html info@akohosting.com
  17. A

Need reseller with unlimited traffic

Hello, Im looking for a reseller hosting with ~4gb and unlimited traffic.There must also be cpanel,fantastico and unlimited addon domains.My budget is <13.I can pay only via Credit card and e-gold. Thanks
Back