• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

cell border

can u put a border round a cell in a table. if so how, if not then what would be the best alternative. regards andy :)
  2. A

site design

i have a sight @ www.faithlessuk.co.uk ive been to busy to do a redesign and with all the stuff going on at work my brain is frizzled im looking for suggestions for both layout and extra content that may appeal to the audiance regards andy :-) p.s. i have access to macromedia studio at...
  3. A

renaming files

how do you rename a file that has is been uploaded from a stored variable in php kind regards andy:-)
  4. A

cms database updating

my site is based on a php/mysql search engine, what I would like to do is allow users to add more information to the database and add an image (I can do both just not on the same form). i would also like to grab the name of the image and store it in a database and wrap tags around another field...
  5. A

Netweaver

Has anyone used this company, if so what are they lke for support uptime etc. etc. there prices look good and they are a uk company which means I can pay by cheque. can you reccomend another uk host that offer similar packages and prices. Kind regards andy :)
  6. A

search function

I hope this is in the correct forum. I am looking to create (or find) a search function where I assign keywords etc. to each page required on my site and the the user can then search and a list will come up with a links to all pages that meet the search along with description etc...
  7. A

Message Forum

I am looking for a message forum, I am assuming that I will nedd remote hosted as my freewebspace supports nothing in the way of programming languages. Preferably customisable colorscheme but as I am new ease of use is the main concern. regards andy:) p.s. any other info regarding forums...
  8. A

Audio editing software

do you know of any free audio editing software. I need to make some music as small as possible to use in a flash animation so any help would be much appreciated. regards Andy:)
  9. A

batch updating

is there a program or something that can replace a certain piece of code in a number of pages at the same time as I have about 70 to do and am lazy. hope you can help andy:) if not i'll have a long night ahead of me
  10. A

freewebspace.net

I found this site when looking for a free host (I was typing addresses that a free host might use). I dont know how you guys found these forums or what you think of them but I found them by chance and now enjoy coming here to check out what everyone else has to say and to have my say...
  11. A

online payments

I dont need this for a site or anything (yet) I am just curious, when selling things on the net how do you get the cash from a few numbers on a credit card to cash in your Bank Account. I know you use a form or shopping cart using a ssl connection but what then. I hope you can help (and that...
  12. A

domain pointing

I have freespace with my ISP (BTInternet) and a domain name with 123reg. I have set up the domain for framed web forwading. My problem is this: I checked my site with an online meta tag tester using the domain and it came back as having no meta tags but when I do the same with the address for...
  13. A

close button

I want to have a window that when a user clicks on a link pops-up and when they click a close image the screen closes. Iam assuming this is some sort of javascript please help.
  14. A

help

I am designing a web page for a college project I would like to have a central area on the page that displays the information that is clicked on with the area around it staying the same (iframes). The problem is it has to be netscape compatible, is there an alternative to iframes for netscape...
  15. A

what do you use

After looking at the boards I have seen a lot of conflicting info about what design tools to use (php, cgi, dreamweaver, flash etc, etc.). I am fairly new to web design and would like to do it as a job, what I would like to know is what do you recommend I learn with regards to software...
  16. A

SSI or an alternative

I am fairly new to Web design(I can produce pages in dreamweaver and noptepad). As part of a college project we are required to design a website with a Flash Navbar which is to remain static. The best way to do this I thought would be with Frames, but whilst talking with a friend he suggested...
  17. A

is this a good price

I found a uk host (uksecureweb.net)that offers the following for £52 100MB UNIX Disk Space Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes Unlimited Autoresponders Mailing List Unlimited Email Addresses Domain Name Registration Or Transfer Web Based Control Panel 128 Bit SSL Secure Server mySQL...
  18. A

add to favorites

How do I put an add to favorites link on my site. also where can i find some easy to use mail to script so users cant see my mail address. simple question to many out there but I am fairly new so any help please:)
  19. A

uk hosts

I'm looking for a uk host. as I live in the UK let me know if you've used any and what they were like features etc. and cost. if not a cheap url redirector with a .co.uk domain. any help what so ever about setting up a site on a paid host would be a help as I'm new to uploading sites...
Back