• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

cell border

cheers thats excactly what i was looking 4 regards andy :)
  2. A

cell border

can u put a border round a cell in a table. if so how, if not then what would be the best alternative. regards andy :)
  3. A

site design

i have a sight @ www.faithlessuk.co.uk ive been to busy to do a redesign and with all the stuff going on at work my brain is frizzled im looking for suggestions for both layout and extra content that may appeal to the audiance regards andy :-) p.s. i have access to macromedia studio at...
  4. A

renaming files

ok so I cant get the file renamed, (still no good at coding :) ) is there a way to get the name of the file being uploaded and store it in a database. hope you can help :-) regards andy
  5. A

renaming files

I'm not very good att coding and am learning as I go :) below is my code (im not sure which of the suggestions is best. I need to call the value from the id field (a number) add 1 and rename the image (number).jpg corresponding witht the id <?php...
  6. A

renaming files

how do you rename a file that has is been uploaded from a stored variable in php kind regards andy:-)
  7. A

cms database updating

ok i figured most of my question, all I cant figure is how to grab the name for the uploaded image and store it in the database. below is the code iam using any suggestions kind regards andy:-) <?php require_once('Connections/fishinglincs.php'); ?> <?php function...
  8. A

Are there any dictionary words that rhyme with Yupapa?

appologies cuppa is short for cuup of tea
  9. A

Are there any dictionary words that rhyme with Yupapa?

nice cuppa sort of rhymes tho it is slang :)
  10. A

cms database updating

ok so I figured the tag thing. now I need to know how to add a record to a database and upload a file and grab the name of the file to store in a database, any suggestions :) regards andy :)
  11. A

cms database updating

my site is based on a php/mysql search engine, what I would like to do is allow users to add more information to the database and add an image (I can do both just not on the same form). i would also like to grab the name of the image and store it in a database and wrap tags around another field...
  12. A

search function

cheers I'll take a look. i just found search csv on http://www.ezscripting.com/scripts/searchcsv1.html which uses cgi so Ive got 2 methods to have a look at. thanks for the help johnny regards andy:)
  13. A

search function

I could only find a facility you have to pay for which isnt within my buget lol:) the only free service is for a search function for the entire google database on your site, but thanks anyway.
  14. A

Netweaver

Has anyone used this company, if so what are they lke for support uptime etc. etc. there prices look good and they are a uk company which means I can pay by cheque. can you reccomend another uk host that offer similar packages and prices. Kind regards andy :)
  15. A

search function

I hope this is in the correct forum. I am looking to create (or find) a search function where I assign keywords etc. to each page required on my site and the the user can then search and a list will come up with a links to all pages that meet the search along with description etc...
  16. A

Change layout for all pages?

Im not sure if this is what you need but I use BK replace em. This allows me to search inside all html files for a cetain piece of code and lets me replace it with another. i.e. the body color (I know you can use css but this is just an example).
  17. A

UK Hosting Solutions

just saw ur yahoo id so I'll pm you.
  18. A

UK Hosting Solutions

not really sure about transfer space but my budget is about £60 per year including domain less would be nice as I am currently unemployed
  19. A

UK Hosting Solutions

at the moment i am only learning, for now i think I will need cgi, php sql(possibly) and as for space and bandwidth as much as possible for as cheap as possible also a domain name registered to me (extra cost is ok). I am also concidering at somepoint adding a message board so I need to be...
  20. A

free co.uk domain

www.123reg.co.uk register a .co.uk for 2 years for about £6.22 including e-mail forwarding etc.
Back