• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. GlennBeforeTime

Selling vBulletin License

These vBulletin Licenses are in my name, however they are owned by my partner (Sarah) and she has authorisation and permission to sell these licenses.
  2. GlennBeforeTime

Windows VPS Req.

I have decided to go with VPSLand.com's special offer on their Starter Windows `03 VPS for $25. Mod please lock this thread =]
  3. GlennBeforeTime

Windows VPS Req.

Sorry, I guess I should better explain this, I need 2GB of usable space, some server 03 images have extras that can increase the OS Install size to 3GB or more, I need 2GB Of usable space.
  4. GlennBeforeTime

Windows VPS Req.

Typo; 50GB of Transfer Not Ram.
  5. GlennBeforeTime

Windows VPS Req.

Hi guys, I'm in need of a Windows VPS that meets the following criteria; • 2GB Or more of space. • 1GB RAM (MIN). • Full Access. • Over 50GB Transfer (More will be required in the future) • Server 2003 NOT 2008. I need all of this for the lowest price possible, I have seen some around the...
  6. GlennBeforeTime

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GZzC3E8VUs
  7. GlennBeforeTime

RentaVPS - Reliable OpenVZ VPS - Instant Setup - Upto 50% OFF, From $4.76 Per Month!!

Having nothing but issues with your billing center. I'd suggest lowering your password requirements threshold and lowering the maxmind risk assessment score.
  8. GlennBeforeTime

Ive accidently on purposely spiked with those smiley pills

Haven't made much sense there bro lol.
  9. GlennBeforeTime

how do u wow?

Don't let these people dishearten you from checking out the worlds most successful online game. You can purchase disks at your local games shop for around the $20 - 40 mark, comes with 30 days trial. Get in touch with me bro, and I will help you get started if you want. I have a level 80...
  10. GlennBeforeTime

should I run xp/vista 64bit on a quad with 4GB ram?

Or better yet, programs that will use more then 2 cores and 2 GB of RAM! Useless decking your PC out with the latest technology when retail games and software are not programmed to be multithredded. :tired2:
  11. GlennBeforeTime

should I run xp/vista 64bit on a quad with 4GB ram?

Screw getting a retail OS. Get a server OS and deck it out as a PC OS ;)
  12. GlennBeforeTime

Lego

Someone has a bit too much time on his hands... :D
  13. GlennBeforeTime

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Cheese, Tomato, Bacon and Eggs. Very good stuff. ;)
  14. GlennBeforeTime

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

When you walk through the door it was clear to me, Your the one they adore who they came to see. Your a rock star! Everybody loves you. Player, who could really blame you.
  15. GlennBeforeTime

haha

My word. What a sight to see. Imagine driving down that road and seeing the Barrel Monster looking back at you!
  16. GlennBeforeTime

Cap'n Crunch Lawsuit

I could so do with that Cap`n Crunch here... RIGHT NOW!!
  17. GlennBeforeTime

I had legit road rage today

Not if I did it mate ;)
  18. GlennBeforeTime

SupportDesk.info, what to do with it?

Yeah just email them, and inform them that they will gain a potentially larger amount of traffic if they submit for free.
  19. GlennBeforeTime

LxLabs Owner Dies

This is a great loss to the software development industry and the demise of such a talented programmer will not be forgotten easily. RIP Friend!
Back