• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

175MB/5GB BW | Instant Activation | Advert Hosting - MiyaHost

No problem, feel free to ask if you have any questions and enjoy
  2. V

175MB/5GB BW | Instant Activation | Advert Hosting - MiyaHost

MiyaHost.com, ad-host branch of Value Price Network, brings you the following: 175 MB Space / 5 GB Bandwidth - Cpanel/Fantastico Ftp/Email Accounts: 50 Email Lists: 50 SQL DB: 50 Sub Domains: 50 Parked Domains: 2 Addon Domains: 5 No Shell Domain or sub.miyahost.com supported...
  3. V

Anyone tried moola?

So far I think there's only 1 game available, the gold mine game. The logic of the site is you watch ads, play a multiplayer game against the another player at the same level as you are. If you win, you double the amount of your current level, if you lose you start back at a penny. If...
  4. V

Web-proxy script hosting

Hello weby, How large a proxy site are you running? How many unique visitors does your site have per day? Regards,
  5. V

Blog Hosting - BlogOMe

Looking for a place to post and share your thoughts in the world wide web but does not have a hosting solution? BlogOMe.com have one for you. With over 30 pre-design templates for you to choose from (adding new ones day by day), you won't have to choose from just one template. You also have...
  6. V

175MB/5GB BW | Email Request | Advert Hosting - MiyaHost

MiyaHost.com, ad-host branch of Value Price Network, brings you the following: 175 MB Space / 5 GB Bandwidth - Cpanel/Fantastico Ftp/Email Accounts: 50 Email Lists: 50 SQL DB: 50 Sub Domains: 50 Parked Domains: 2 Addon Domains: 5 No Shell Domain or sub.miyahost.com supported...
  7. V

Reseller needed

Hello, Would you be entertained by non-DA offers? Regards,
  8. V

**BEWARE** VPHost

Dear FWS Users, I would like to clarify this situation so that it is a bit clearer for the end users so that we do not miss a few critical point. First being, we updated our TOS back in September 8, 2005 and not just a few days ago to reflect what matters. Provision of proof being...
  9. V

Testing this out!

I was able to find 4 ad units on your site Regards,
  10. V

Testing this out!

For starters, I would say what you're displaying is against Adsense policy. You have too many instance of their adverts on your site. Regards,
  11. V

From dedicated to dedicated - Anyone?

If you have root access to both server and both server are running Cpanel. You should try this option via root WHM 1. "Copy multiple accounts from another server" 2. Enter IP and root password, and click "Grab Account List" 3. Scroll to the bottom where it says "Reseller", select the...
  12. V

Web (& domain ?) reseller request

Hello, VPHost's Plan 4 can offer you the following: 10GB Space / 100 GB Bandwidth for 25.95$ USD / Month. It comes with the basic features that you're looking for: - WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkin - Custom Nameservers (your own ns1 / ns2) - PHP/MySQL - Secured server with BFD (Brute...
  13. V

Need reseller account

Hello, VPHost's Plan 2 offers the following: 5GB Space / 50 GB BW for 9.75$ USD / Month. It come with the usual features, WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkin. Overselling will be enabled on your account, however please know that VPHost charge for overage usage. VPHost offers the ability to...
  14. V

domain reseller

With eNom, you will have to pay a bulk in advance for a certain domain price I believe. What are your needs, budget and specification of a domain price range?
  15. V

-=Nevacious.com Sold -=

This might be a bit late to warn the previous owner of Nevacious regarding this, but I just browse to www.comforthost.net and click on their "Support Forum" on the bottom, it took me to an adult website. Warning: [Users under the age of 18 should not investigate this matter]
  16. V

Inexpensive Reseller Hosting [Fantastico & RVSkin]

We also offer Shared Hosting @ MistHosting.com that comes with 1 Free TLD Domain for every purchased plan. Here are our Reseller Plans: Plan One: Space / Bandwidth: 700 MB / 7 GB Dedicated IP: 0 Free Sub-Reseller: No No set up fee Monthly (USD): 2.99 Quarterly (USD): 8.00...
  17. V

Can anyone recommend...

That is odd, I've edited so that it includes the new URL. What you can do is just go to WHT and go to Search and put in "Tamranda" as the search terms if the link provided does not work. Regards,
  18. V

Can anyone recommend...

I don't have any experience with the above host, Tamranda.com, however, I did a search for you @ WHT in case you're looking for further raves/rants about it. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=134716 Good luck in your decision Regards,
  19. V

need 2 reseller accounts

Hello, Is the 50GB per month bandwidth or space? Regards,
  20. V

Submit your site do it hurry

My apologies, a mistake in my part. Regards,
Back