• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Domains pointing at subdirectories

Does anyone know what its called when you have an account, with a main domain name, and then you have another domain that points at a subdirectory of that (not just redirecting) For example domain1.com could point at maindomain.com/domain1 - but visitors would just see domain1.com. its like...
  2. P

msms

I just wondered what you thought of this script, I haven't heard much about what people think. Its called MSMS (Modular Site Management System). The basic idea is that you put it on your site, and it handles user signup, logging in etc. It has basic features such as profiles and a private...
  3. P

Forums coded by me from scratch

'The forums of the moment - from the network of the future!' Well, hopefully my ASP skill is better than my skill at coming up with slogans ;) I have made my own forum system (working but lacking the more advanced features yet!) that I am intending to release as a free download. Tell me...
Back