• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Sitebee

We are now in our 5th year providing free cpanel web hosting

Our free cpanel web hosting service is perfect for hosting a new project for building a website or practicing your coding and web design skills. No Ads on your Webpages we will Never place any forced advertisements on your website or webpages ever. Although you can place a link back to...
  2. Sitebee

Username Change Request

Hi FWS team, Could I request a username change please? Gigarank > Gigarocket Thank you :)
  3. Sitebee

Supercharged Free cPanel Web Hosting - GigaRocket

Our free cPanel web hosting service is perfect for hosting a new project for building a website or practising your coding and web design skills. No Ads on your Webpages we will Never place any forced advertisements on your website or webpages ever. Although you can place a link back to...
  4. Sitebee

WE ARE THE BEST FREE CPANEL HOSTING SERVICE ON THE INTERNET

Our free cpanel web hosting service is perfect for hosting a new project for building a website or practicing your coding and web design skills. No Ads on your Webpages we will Never place any forced advertisements on your website or webpages ever. Although you can place a link back to...
  5. Sitebee

Gigarank - Free Web Hosting Service - Founded 2013

Gigarank are leaders when it comes to offering a reliable free web hosting service. Some of our free web hosting users have enjoyed hosting for free for over 3 years now. Gigarank has the perfect tools to help you create a website you can be proud of. We are also very proud of the fact that we...
  6. Sitebee

Free cPanel Web Hosting - Gigarank

Gigarank are leaders when it comes to offering a reliable free web hosting service. Some of our free web hosting users have enjoyed hosting for free for over 2 years now. Gigarank has the perfect tools to help you create a website you can be proud of. We are also very proud of the fact that we...
  7. Sitebee

Free cPanel Hosting - Cloudflare - Cloudlinux - Reliable

Gigarank Free Hosting We offer completely free website hosting that is fast, reliable and packed with fantastic features to publish your websites online. Our servers support most of the popular CMS and Forum scripts such as ; Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, SMF, myBB and 1000`s more. Our...
  8. Sitebee

Buy a dictionary word for $5

Looking to market your website through SEO? You have probably come across the term link building before and how important link building can be to the success of your business. I've setup a new kind of directory where you can purchase a word relating to your business or any of the services you...
  9. Sitebee

Free Web Hosting - Gigarank - cPanel - Softaculous - Sitebuilder - Wordpress

Gigarank Free Hosting We offer completely free website hosting that is fast, reliable and packed with fantastic features to publish your websites online. Our servers support most of the popular CMS and Forum scripts such as ; Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, SMF, myBB and 1000`s more Our...
  10. Sitebee

Free cPanel Hosting - Gigarank - Free Host since 2013

Gigarank Free Hosting We offer completely free website hosting that is fast, reliable and packed with fantastic features to publish your websites online. Our servers support most of the popular CMS and Forum scripts such as ; Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, SMF, myBB and 1000`s more Our...
  11. Sitebee

Free cPanel Web Hosting - Post 2 Host

Gigarank Free Hosting We offer completely free website hosting that is fast, reliable and packed with fantastic features to publish your websites online. Our servers support most of the popular CMS and Forum scripts such as ; Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, SMF, myBB and 1000`s more...
  12. Sitebee

Free VPS Hosting - Gigarank - New for 2015

New for 2015, Try out our VPS hosting for free, we offer a free VPS server with ample resources for you to try out and learn about managing your own server. Choice of Linux operating system 10GB HDD (Hard Drive space) 75GB Bandwidth (Monthly Transfer) 256MB Ram 1...
  13. Sitebee

Free cPanel Hosting P2P | Win a VPS

Gigarank Free Hosting We offer completely free website hosting that is fast, reliable and packed with fantastic features to publish your websites online. Our servers support most of the popular CMS and Forum scripts such as ; Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, SMF, myBB and 1000`s more...
  14. Sitebee

Free cPanel Website Hosting with free short memorable sub-domain (P2H)

15. Sitebee

DISKCRITICAL:The file system /dev/loop0, critical status because it is 100% full.

I`m receiving a strange error message from cpanel. The file system /dev/loop0, which is mounted at /var/tmp, has reached critical status because it is 100% full. Notification Type: diskcritical Filesystem: /dev/loop0 Mount Point: /var/tmp Percentage Full: 100% Disk Information...
  16. Sitebee

BitCoin and phishing

Just a thought, host's that accept BitCoin! Are they more prone to user's that use phishing on the server's.? BitCoin has a bad rep, such as siĺk road and tor. How would a host protect themselves from such actions? Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
  17. Sitebee

Free cPanel Web hosting with Softaculous - Fast with excellent uptime

18. Sitebee

CleanPanel Licensing Server Issues

Do any of the host's on here use CleanPanel? Have you been experiencing any issues recently? The reason I mention is that their licensing server appears to be going down recently, leaving our users unable to access cPanel. It's happened a few times now in the last 2 weeks. Sent from my...
  19. Sitebee

Tapatalk Timeout

I have the FWS forums hooked up to Tapatalk via my smartphone, I`ve noticed; say if I browse the FWS forums via a desktop browser, I see that i`m still logged in via Tapatalk even if i`ve not visited FWS forums via the Tapatalk app recently. I don`t think that`s normal, it certainly does`nt...
  20. Sitebee

Free cPanel Web hosting: PHP5, MYsql, POP3 - 1gb webspace and 25gb bandwidth

Gigarank Free Hosting We offer completely free cPanel website hosting that is fast, reliable and packed with fantastic features to publish your websites online. Our servers support most of the popular CMS and Forum scripts such as ; Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, SMF, myBB and 1000`s...
Back