• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Looking for the cheapest VPS ever :)

Hi, I would like to know if a VPS (regardless of what virtualization) is available for only between $0.99-$2.00 per month? Or maybe give a good quarterly or annual pricing? I am just going to use it to monitor my other sites. Probably, I will install Nagios or one of these tools...
  2. P

Looking for a domain name registrar and a few coupons.

Hi, I am planning to register either a domain name or domain names. Everything depends on the pricing though. Probably one ".com" domain and another ".info" domain or I can go for 2 ".info" domains. Depends on which is the cheapest, but I think I'll try to get at least one ".com" domain. I...
  3. P

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

Hi, I looking for an awesome CMS, hopefully with awesome template designs too, for my portfolio site. I am not focusing much into photography since I'm more into filmmaking. I already uploaded my videos on YouTube and Vimeo. I just want to embed them all yet show their thumbnails. I also want...
  4. P

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

Hi, I looking for an awesome CMS, hopefully with awesome template designs too, for my portfolio site. I am not focusing much into photography since I'm more into filmmaking. I already uploaded my videos on YouTube and Vimeo. I just want to embed them all yet show their thumbnails. I also want...
  5. P

Can anyone give me the best offer ever? :)

Hello, We have this small project, a lifestyle website. As far as I know, it's like a bit of a blog, we mainly focus on articles, but we'll be putting some ads on the website for our extra-income. It's as simple as that, a lifestyle website that gets updated frequently. Visitors (preferably...
  6. P

Combined: Seedbox and a VPN

Hello everyone. Currently looking for both. A Seedbox and a VPN service. If you offer both, please give me a discount on both. Much better if you offer those two services. I'm just a newbie here. I need a seedbox, I'm not totally familiar with the linux shell commands but I am a bit familiar...
  7. P

Looking for a cheap VPN

Hello, I am looking for a cheap VPN service. I just need a U.S address so that I can watch Hulu, Netflix and Amazon prime. I will not be using it for torrents or to download any copyrighted content. So I need a fast vpn sesrvice. If possible, I hope it supports PPTP, L2TP or IPSec. But L2TP...
  8. P

Looking for a VPS or Seedbox or whatever you call it

Hello, I am looking for a VPS or a Seedbox or I don't know what it's called. Newbie here. I am really not familiar with Linux specially the shell commands stuff. It's been awhile since I used a Linux computer. As far as I can remember, I only used Ubuntu and that's i t. I am willing to pay, but...
  9. P

Routers Newbie

Hello everyone! I am planning to buy my first and official router. I am currently a modem+router from my provider. It's a Prolink 5001N. It's already my 3rd or 4th modem. I always request a change of modem since the modem is really not compatible with Apple devices. Whenever I try to download...
  10. P

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess Space:

Request free webhostingWhich features do you need? (optional)cPanel mySQL PHP phpMyAdmin FTP .htaccess Do you need any other features? (optional) - Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages? Yes Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting...
  11. P

PHP Membership Software?

Hello, I basically need a script wherein users will be signing up to join our group. Basically it will ask some basic info about themselves. Forms will be shown in the site. Most of them are essay-type questions that requires an essay type answers. Of course some of them will be by check...
  12. P

Simple hosting request. Offer me what you want. It's okay.

Good day, I need someone to host a website. I am willing to put up your advertisements or google ad sense stuffs in the website that I'm planning to create. Basically it's for a small organization and hopefully someday it's going to be a large one. It's just for a group of ordinary people...
  13. P

SWF Host with HotLinking and Photo Album Hosts!

Hello there, I would like to ask if anyone of you can provide me a space to upload my Screen-captured Flash SWF Tutorials etc ... And a host to host some of my and families pictures (with or without clients>for easy uploading=more friendlier). Thanks in advance.:angel: Hopefully you're stable...
  14. P

FREE Online File Backup

Wow. It's been a long time since i posted in this wonderful forum... Hello, can someone offer me an online backup for my files? If possible more than a GB or unlimited, or >5,10GB ... hopefully directlinking is allowed, if not it's OK. Uploading via browser, or ftp. If possible, via email...
  15. P

Sponsor me please... creating a wonderful website....

Recently, the person who gave me a free hosting via MangoWebs, well, they were down... I don't konw why... I'm finding someone to host the website that I will make... It's a Gallery website with pictures of artists here in the Philippines.. It's a Gallery website of the greatest network here...
  16. P

Free hosting with Ads or with No Ads.

Hi. I need a host which will let me store my family pictures and host a T.V show forum, and an online T.V show gallery together with my family gallery. Hosting with ADS is allowed(if that finances you), only Text Links or Google Adsense, bitvester, etc... I need a hosting which allows me...
  17. P

Need Free Hosting For Pictures

I need a free hosting for pictures, a free subdomain would be great... And I hope it has PHP... if you have MySQL it would be better... if none, it's ok... I just need a hosting for my pictures.. and If i am out of space and bandwidth, free upgrade would be great...
  18. P

Need host for a FAN SITE!

a friend of mine, and i hope i will be a coder or a contibuter in this website http://www.theobernados.tk the official group it hosted at yahoo groups. well, the designer of that website wants to use php... so i asked him, how many diskspace is needed... probably 100 mb or more would be...
  19. P

Video Hosting, Urgent please...

I need Video Hosting... I need a free video hosting which will host my video experiments and some captured T.V shows (not more than 3-5 minutes),for free... I really needed it... for free... help please... :-)
Back