• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

AdOptimal Delivers!

Amazingly enough I found this in my email You've Got Cash! Compact Banner just sent you money with PayPal. Payment Details Amount: $19.59 Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: adoptimal august payment Note: Congratulations on your august...
  2. N

Free Gaming Hosting FWS ONLY

I've always been a great fan of the FWS Forums, so I thought I'd offer a few open spots on our network for anybody who is hunting for space. First person who wants the package, gets 30mb account, instead of 15. What you get: 15mb php, perl, ssi, and the rest of the web goodies shared...
  3. N

Advertising.com Cheque w00t :)

Well Advertising.com kicked me off their ad network (as an entertainment site, I wasn't suprised) but I did recieve my 25 dollar cheque from them. I wish I could have worked with them more, but that's the way the dice roll.
  4. N

Advertising.com Cancelled my membership

after about 5 months of of working with advertising.com, they have cancelled my membership. We had pop ups, skyscraper, and regular banners dispersed throughout the network, and now they're giving us the boot. They say they emailed me, but I recieved no email... They are giving my...
  5. N

skyscraper

Well I haven't seen much information about skyscraper banner ads recently. Im looking for a good ad company for this, and am looking for CPM (CPC is ok...) it's a gaming site :) 120 x 600 is skyscraper size currently
  6. N

Adcents...new compnay

Hello, AS OF FEBUARY 15, 2002, ADCENTS WENT OUT OF BUISNESS. THEY LASTED A WHOLE WEEK. LOL
  7. N

Free Promotion

Hello, My name is Jason and I currently am the webmaster of Nin-Gaming. (www.nin-gaming.com) We have been working with some free hosting accounts for the past 4 months, and are starting to show some good results. We are now in the process of looking for advertisers, and have decided to give...
  8. N

D3ads, updates...

well we have been working with D3Ads, since I last posted in here (didn't want to bring that whole thread up again) and we earned about 1.5 with 33,000 banner impressions about 2 days ago we noticed the same banner going through the network, and it was not changing. I always check my stats...
  9. N

Hosting gaming websites...CPM?

We have been working a lot with our free hosting packages the past few months, and we are now getting like a few thousand banner impressions a day in our hosting network. What kind of CPM would be good for a gaming network like ours? All the sites are gaming, and we currently are using a lot...
  10. N

Free Gaming Hosting for a limited time

Hello, we have decided to offer 3 more spots for hosting. We have a site at www.nin-gaming.com and we are offering sub folder hosting (www.nin-gaming.com/~yoursite) offering: 10 megs ftp access php support, cgi support, and the usual stuff we have pretty tight restrictions, and we...
  11. N

1,000 page views aday...err 30k a month?

alright alright, what a few months We have had :-) we are now getting about 30,000 hits a month (I feel pretty good about that) We are a gaming site, and each month, hits are going up (yeah baby) someone please recommend something new.....:-) I have seen we have a pretty good click thru...
  12. N

Hosting Sites...Now what?

Hey guys I have been starting to host sites, and have looked for some good ad companies to maybe support them, but have found very little that interests me. I was wondernig what your opinion is... I was thinking about just making my own ad program to my site, and trying diffrent ones out...
  13. N

Here are my stats...can someone recommend?

Total Hits 67867 Total Files 39752 Total Pages 19414 Total KBytes 508789 ------------------------- that's for the month of September so far. I run a gaming site, and we have been working hard on advertising. I currently run with focusin.com (they totally stink) and im just...
  14. N

Forums are bustling...take advantage?

hey! I am currently using focusin.com and I was just wondering if there is a better CPM that allows banners on forums. They allow em, but each day...CPM rate goes down down down.......my forums are getting pretty big (and are growing exponentially) so how can I utilize this? any ad...
  15. N

Digitalrax.com 300mb 12 gigs of transfer, 8 bucks a month,

www.Digitalrax.com, my current host, has brought one awesome special! They have decided to triple, you heard me right, TRIPLE, their hosting deal. all for the same low price of 7.99 a month! What are the specs? Here you go: 300 MB of Storage Space 60 FTP User Accounts Email...
  16. N

fastadvert.com.....no info on them?

welll one day I find a site at www.fastadvert.com offering 10 cents a click.....has anyone even heard of them??? i did a search, but I am not getting any results
  17. N

SSI and PHP, beware, newbiew alert :D

hey guys, I have been working with SSI for little bit now, and started working on putting in on my 860 pages. The only problem is I A-have to change all the file extensions to .shtml B-have to make all the link changes to SSI :D well I have alredy made all the link changes to SSI...
  18. N

Free Gaming Hosting

I have about 3 spots left for my gaming hosting. I am looking for the type of site that is "looking for a starting host, but doesn't want to be on gecities" type of thing. I was there 2 years ago, so I figured what the heck, I might as well give an oppourtunity Requirments: Must be a...
  19. N

FocusIN....are they any better?

well I suddenly recieve an email from focusIN.com saying my account has been activated (actually I didn't even know I signed up for em) Now what I need to know is have they changed a lot? I know Supermoo hates them with a passion, a loathing if I quoted im correctly, but I am just wondering if...
  20. N

Zack Network....Any More Comments?

well last time I posted about the TZN we got wayyyyy of subject :-( and started argueing about domains and such http://zacknetwork.dns2go.com I was wondering who actually signed up, and what you all have thought of them? I am just curious because I have been with them since day 1, and I...
Back