• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Sweden Loves Their Bunnies!

Source: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1945379_1944626_1944628,00.html [/COLOR][/LEFT]
  2. P

Post Your PC (or Mac) Specifications!

Here's mine... AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ @ 3.28 GHz on Water 2x2 GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 @ 950 MHz 5-5-5-15 200 GB Hard Drive ATI 4870 512MB GDDR5 500W Power Supply Biostar TA780G M2+ Water Cooling: Thermaltake Big Water 735 ...on a 17" no-name monitor, but hey, it gets the job done! Upgrading the...
  3. P

Redundant Shared Hosting

Hello, I'm looking for redundant shared hosting to host the main site of P1Networks so in case any of the services went down, my clients could still access the help desk and such. Redundant meaning I'd like the hosting account to be spread around multiple servers so in case one was to go down...
  4. P

P1Networks -- FIRST MONTH FREE! -- Starting @ $1.95/mo

We at P1Networks offer affordable, scalable web hosting solutions to meet just about anyones needs. Being firm believers against the practice of overselling, the resources you are allocated on our servers will be allocated to you, and only you! Why P1Networks? - RAID Protected Storage - 10,000...
  5. P

AT&T Down?

Or is it just me... Trace Route:
  6. P

P1Networks -- FIRST MONTH FREE! -- Starting @ $1.95/mo

We at P1Networks offer affordable, scalable web hosting solutions to meet just about anyones needs. Being firm believers against the practice of overselling, the resources you are allocated on our servers will be allocated to you, and only you! Why P1Networks? - RAID Protected Storage - 10,000...
  7. P

P1Networks -- Advanced Web Solutions -- Starting at $1.95/month

8. P

Need a VPS

Need a VPS, no preferences really all I want is at least 512 MB ram & cPanel. Thanks!
  9. P

Windows 7 RTM'd

http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/windows7/archive/2009/07/22/windows-7-has-been-released-to-manufacturing.aspx Discuss!
  10. P

WiseDedi Review

I have been with WiseDedi for over a month now, and I can do nothing but praise them. Support is extremely fast, whenever I open a ticket it's usually answered within 30 minutes. Prices are almost unbeatable for what you get! I'd definitely recommend them to anybody who is in need of a fast...
  11. P

iPhone 3GS

I'm considering buying one. Right now I pay $30 for unlimited data and another $30 for family texting, so I don't think there would be any price increase. It'd only be $199 for the 16 GB, as I'm eligible for upgrade. So, I'm curious -- does anybody have one? Are they really a lot faster than...
  12. P

Free Proxy!

Free Proxy Site! Just setup a quick, free proxy. Lightweight, and only has one ad, so it's not overloaded with distracting banners and what-not. Enjoy :-) www.lulprox.net (I didn't name it :evilb:)
  13. P

MSI Wind U120

Just bought a MSI Wind U120. Actually faster than I expected (1.6 GHz Processor), came preinstalled with a Microsoft Office 2007 trial so that saved me some time (just had to activate it with my product key). Only complaint I have is the keyboard is sort of small and you have to get used to the...
  14. P

Dedicated Server

Looking for a decent dedicated server to run a website or two (gets a lot of traffic). My budget is around $50 (I could go up to $60, but I'd rather stay lower than that if possible). Dual Core & Free Control Panel is always a plus. I can pay by PayPal. Thanks! :-)
  15. P

Selling vBulletin License (Owned)

I have a vBulletin license I no longer need and wish to sell. I am looking for $140, it expires March 19th, 2009. Screenshot: http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3236/vbex9.png Payment should be via PayPal. PM me if interested, I will send all verification information necessary to an admin/mod...
  16. P

P1Networks :: Memorial Day Sale - 20% Off!

Celebrate Memorial Day at P1Networks with a 20% off discount, good for any hosting services purchased! All accounts are on servers with 2 GB of RAM minimum and a Dual Core or better CPU. To get the 20% Discount, simply use the coupon MemorialDay when signing up. The coupon expires on Wednesday...
  17. P

P1Networks :: Plans from only $2.95 :: Quality Hosting!

P1Networks is back again offering quality hosting for very cheap prices. All accounts are on a server with 2 GB of RAM minimum and a Dual Core or better CPU. Beginner - 1 GB of Space - 20 GB of Bandwidth - cPanel 11 - Apache 2.2.8 - PHP 5.2.6 [ Order "Beginner" ] Basic - 2 GB of Space - 30 GB...
  18. P

Fast Proxy!

Currently one of the fastest proxies around; and we don't plan on going anywhere -- so tell you friends! Stay secure with the Stealth Proxy, and access blocked sites at your school... http://st3alth.org/ Please, no heavy downloading, and only use it for things that are legal in the US.
  19. P

[P1Networks] Affordable, Quality Proxy & Shared Hosting -- From $2.95/month

Here at P1Networks, we believe you should not need to pay extra for excellent hosting, and from $2.95/month our prices and quality simply cannot be beat! Proxy Web Hosting: Features|Basic|Intermediate|Advanced|Platinum Space|2 GB|5 GB|10 GB|20 GB Bandwidth|50 GB|100 GB|200 GB|500 GB Unlimited...
  20. P

P1Networks -- Cheap Proxy Hosting! -- From $5.95

For a limited time, P1Networks is offering double resources on ALL plans! This will only last for the next 20 accounts, so hurry! Basic 2 GB Space (x2 - 4 GB) 50 GB Bandwidth (x2 - 100 GB) Unlimited Features DirectAdmin (latest) PHP 5.2.5 Apache 2.2.8 MySQL 5 $5.95/month :: Order "Basic" ...
Back