• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 1

They never....

They never have their own homepage hosted under them incase the server goes down...
  2. 1

Do I have to get 100P visitors a day for emeisp.com?

Do I have to get 100P visitors a day for emeisp.com?
  3. 1

how do I set up my domain at portland with mydns.com???

How do I set up my domain at portland with mydns.com??? My domain is hosted by portland.co.uk but as I want to use everyone.net's mail with it I need to use some other dns thing than portland domaincontroller.com becaouse it doesn't actually updayte the dns.... Then I've signed up with...
  4. 1

BN3.com Shutdown???

BN3.com Shutdown??? Any1 else using their e-mail service??? Do yiou get it to wrok??? their page doen't even load for me..
  5. 1

Need help config the Portland VISP!!!

Well... does someone have the tutorial for portland VISP accounts? Couse khost has shut down to their faq so I cant get it... Or can somebody tell what to put into the diffrent inout boxes??? #!usr/bin/perl #Any1 here knows whta this program does???(for beginners) #hehe...
  6. 1

I'm a Member of The Russoweb.com Crew!

Hi! Well, I see it's a hot discussion on this Forum...We appreceate if you would sign up with us.. We offer a lot of stuff and we are on a fast connection... I've made a temp Signup form in PHP for people who wants to sign up... We have som problems making a signup form which creates...
  7. 1

I think!!!!

Hello! I think all the people that tell people to use powersearch when there is no free domainhost that does the things people request should be banned from this freewebspace.NET board, any1 that agree with me... They irretate me.......................................... This was only a...
  8. 1

HELP! Where do I put my info with DZ.com?

I want to use portland to my free domain from dz...The problem is that i dont know wehere to put the info in: Prime Name Server 7a. Primary Server Hostname.........: ns0.portland.co.uk 7b. Primary Server Netaddress.......: 212.15.64.83 where do this go? Secondary Name Server(s) 8a...
  9. 1

Where can i find a free Usenet discussion group?

Where can I find a good Usenet discussion group thats free and good?
Back