• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

help with server please

Thanks Decker and hosting-shack for all of your help. I do not have a control panel so I obviously have to do this by hand. Thanks!
  2. T

help with server please

Thanks for your suggestions. I think I'm going to wait a little while until I have some funding to put toward this project. I have one other question- can anyone here tell me how to setup Apache to work with subdomains? I'm a newbie to all this Apache code, and I have not been able to find a...
  3. T

help with server please

Thanks for your suggestions. If I were going to look at something professional, what would I look at and how costly would we be looking at? I'm just trying to get some suggestions...
  4. T

help with server please

I recently installed Debian 4.0 (Etch) Server on my new mini-tower server box. I was configuring the packages the other day, and I was wondering if there was a way for me to setup a webcam, or specifically multiple webcams? I'm using this server box for my non-profit organization, and we want...
  5. T

My Hosting Request

Thanks for the offer Blade, but I have received hosting from Synced Hosting.
  6. T

My Hosting Request

I have emailed you.... thanks for all of your offers!!
  7. T

My Hosting Request

OK, wow, I was told by a friend who runs a "24" site that it was alright. OK. I guess that I won't host videos from episodes, but I will have videos like episode previews and stuff like that. As for the images, these images are screencaptures from episodes (which I have created) and I don't...
  8. T

My Hosting Request

OK, I am looking for a new host for my domain csidevotion.net. I plan on hosting my websites on the hit shows "CSI", "CSI: Miami, and "CSI: New York". I need some good hosting because I need a really good host who can fit my specs, which are below. Space: 1-3 GB (small to start, upgrade...
  9. T

Bizari Hosting

This dispute has been solved via YIM between myself and Jake. If a moderator or admin would be willing to close this thread, it would be greatly appreciated!!
  10. T

Bizari Hosting

See, according to my host, the reseller package he is on right now is 9.99 a month at Trex Host. But they don't have a 9.99 reseller package nor does one either exist. Is there a course of action I can take? I know where the guy lives, and he actually posted his real # on the support site?
  11. T

Bizari Hosting

OK. I need some input from you members. My webhost Bizari (http://bizari.us) and the host Jake pretended to be in bankruptcy so he could kick me off his server. Well, I believed him and went from a 4 GB reseller account to a 100 MB account with nothing enabled that is on a different server...
  12. T

webhosting project for game image

I am willing to host you. Send me a PM and we at The Fan Hosting Network can get you started...
  13. T

Please someone host me....

I think this is a joke. You will never get that for free, especially with no posts or ads. Considering there is no such thing as unlimited. This guy must be crazy considering all of the e's in his request.
  14. T

Free host request...

Hello! I can offer you a custom plan by The Fan Hosting Network. This custom plan is available to you only. I am able to host your first site, but not the second site. Space- 1 GB Bandwidth- 15 GB Unlimited Features MySQL/PHP CPanel/Fantastico Everything above is upgradeable when you...
  15. T

Small reseller OR multi-domain host

I can offer you 500 MB Space, 2 GB Bandwidth, php & mysql, and CPanel/Fantastico for absolutely no posting. The site is csidevotion.net, and the site says "Posting Required" but we have a special for no posting for 2 years. I currently have 12 accounts on my server, and have very good...
  16. T

SMF board host

Guys this thread is pretty much dead. He pmed me and said he will get the hosting from me, so can the mods please close this.
  17. T

[REQ] Need EasyHost CGI Script

What does this have anything to do with a free hosting request???
  18. T

SMF board host

Yes, this offer is still good. You can visit us at The Fan Hosting Network. I have also sent you a PM, so it should be in your inbox. Paul S. Webmaster/Owner- TFHN
  19. T

SMF board host

I can get you started. I am getting ready to start SMF Forum Hosting, so you would make a great addition to the forum hosting. I can offer you the following package: Space- 200 MB (upgradeable) Bandwidth- 5 GB MySQL, FTP, etc.... CPanel Access Anything else you want!! If you want...
  20. T

Clan looking for Sponsorship!

Let me see what I can do, and maybe I can offer this to you. Let me see if I have a spare comp around anywhere..
Back