• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. daxriggz2004

Looking for reliability and performance

Hello all, I've been on the hunt for years for the host to suit my needs from site to site and I'm back to it again. My current site is Wordpress with a phpBB forum supporting it. It's a review site with 10-15 images per article, so fairly graphics-heavy. I've been the VPS route and would...
  2. daxriggz2004

Need a reliable host for my band's site!

Hello one and all, as you can see, I'm a veteran. I've been around for a good while and now am in need of a good, RELIABLE host to host my band's site. I don't want to pay for service that's going to be offline often or offline completely during a month I've paid for. No fly-by-night's. I'm...
  3. daxriggz2004

Need only a small amount of space and bandwidth, but dependable

Hello there! I've been hosting my site for almost five years now. It's a decent scale site with a quarter of a million posts and over 1,000 members. But I actually just need to slap a few images and links up to let people know that my site is returning soon. I will definitely be going back...
  4. daxriggz2004

New Anti-Piracy Bill

If you're not in the US, you probably won't care much about this article... for now (it'll all carry over if the contraversy doesn't get too high I'd say). But you'll probably enjoy reading it anyway. Read the article HERE. For it or against it, is that even a relevant question anymore? It...
  5. daxriggz2004

Dimlit Cell Site

Hey guys, if you could please take a look at my site and tell me what you do and do not like I'd appreciate it. Check it out here. First off, the content is filler for now and doesn't matter I'm not worried with it, I'm just curious about the design. It's a horror movie site, by the way...
  6. daxriggz2004

Hosting Request

Thank you all for looking over my request. :) Anyway, so here's what I'm looking for; 1) A host willing to allow profanity and nudity. I run a forum that is absolutely legal (no worries there) but contains profanity and possibly nudity at some point. I assure you, NOTHING illegal by any...
  7. daxriggz2004

Small Hosting Package

Hello. First off, I currently am being hosted by a great company. The catch is that I'm going to be dropping my needs down a lot and I don't think that they deal with plans as small as I'm looking for. I've gotten offers from some of you in the past, but I'm needing a much smaller plan now and...
  8. daxriggz2004

Need Hosting, Please!

Hello! I am looking for a host to suit my needs. I've looked and looked on review sites and have yet to find anything to do so. I don't know if this would be cause for a 'custom' plan or not, but please just give me your best offer and I will go from there. :-) I will try my best to be as...
Back