• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Who Will Win Euro Cup 2008

Who do you think will win EURO 2008? My vote goes to Portugal.
  2. A

Cirtexhosting Review

Hello, I am not used to review much so please grant if there is any mistake in this post. I hope this is the correct thread to review the paid host. I have been using Cirtex hosting since past 3 months now and LEt me tell You that its the best host i have used sofar. THere has been no...
  3. A

[Appraisal] www.xboxa.com

Hi, Can You Please appraise This Domain www.xboxa.com
  4. A

PAypal FAQs Answered For Users in India

This Post Is solution for Common Queries Regarding Paypal For Users From India. Also I request Experienced Paypal Users From Indiaa to Drop Down Their Experience and Suggestions Here. 1. For First Time Users: You Can Register For Paypal Ofr Free Using Email Address. You can Use Paypal...
  5. A

.com or .info

hi, i ma looking to buy 2 domains for my seperate business. i am wondering which extenstion to buy?? .com or .info .info is available for $1.99 And .com for $8 to $9 Please Advice. and does it effect in SE rankings ???
  6. A

domain at lowest price

Hi, I want to buy couple of domains, can ane one please tell me where can i buy .com domains at lowest rate using paypal. Netfirms provide domains at $4.95 but they dont have paypal buying facility. When I checked out domainsite they are providing 2 prices $6.99 and $7.99 Any other sites...
  7. A

Reliable Host Needed

Hi, I have been trying various free webhosts for more than a year now. I am dissapointed with all of them. There is not a single webhost i have used that was not hacked or whose server went down when i needed the service most. Now i am fed up with free hosts and i am looking for paid hosting...
  8. A

very very urgent hosting needded

hi, i need hoting very urgently. Instant Activation is must 250 Mb space 5 gb BW ads allowed domain and subdomain hoting. php/mysql unlimited this is a very urgent requirement. i have to provide a demo of a website within 12 hrs and suddenly my host goes off air. this is my first freelance...
  9. A

my host using bidvertiser , what should i use

hi, my host is using bidvertiser ads as forced ads. can any one suggest what should i use to make a income aswell. it would be very gratefull if some 1 can guide me which other ad revenue is compatible with bidvertiser
  10. A

reliable host needed

need a reliable host serving since atleast 2 years with max uptime space 200 mb cpanel mysql domain support subdomains etc looking for the ebest i would post only if its one time posting it will be a jobsite so might need to upgrade it soon if its a hit approx visits per day would be...
  11. A

problem with registerfly

i am facing problem with registrfly... i cant login to the members section and it says member not found... has any one encountered such problem
  12. A

Need Free HOst

need free host. >250 mb high bandwidth unlimited mysql many more p.m me for best offer!!!! willing to put banner at bottom pages i am going to put adense so host should allow that regards,
  13. A

help needed for mobile site

Hi, I want to create a image hosting site where users can upload pictures right from there mobile phones. can any one suggest any suitable script??? also i plan to have a site provid, wall papers , games shared by mobile users. how do i do that??? Looking ofr some expert advice. thanks.
  14. A

need free webspace

hi, i need free webspace with following features: domain host >=200 mb webspace mysql Email Accounts unlimited Sub Domains unlimited FTP Accounts unlimited Parked Domains unlimited Addon Domains cPanel CGI Access no ads Serving for more than 3 years Bold terms are absolute...
  15. A

free .be domain for music site

Hi, I Am Willing To offer free .be domain nonstopmusic.be Conditions: 1.All contents should be Legal 2. Visits should be 100+ 3. Google Ads On every Page. if any one interested do reply.
  16. A

Need A Reliable Host

Hi, I need a reliable and Secure Ad Free Host. By Reliable I mean to say that The Host Should be in business for atleast 5 years now and the uptime of the site should be quite impressive. My Requirements: DOmain Hosting 500 MB or More Space 15 GB BW AD Free Unlimited features in sql...
  17. A

www.lovepixels.info for sale

Valentines Is Near: www.lovepixels.info domain for sale . P.M me for More details. Regards,
  18. A

what to use

I want to create a site very much similar to www.forwardgarden.com , can any one guide me which cms will be the best to create something like that.( which is very simple) regards,
  19. A

Domain Name lovepixels.info available for the best offer

Hi, Valentines Day Is coming and what more you can have www.lovepixels.info now!!! I am ready to sell my domain name www.lovepixels.info . I will transfer this domain to the highest offer i recieve ( agreeable by me) post your offer. Payment By Paypal Only. P.S : I have posted the same...
  20. A

Legal/ Illegal

Is sites like rapidshare and megaupload legal or not. if not how come they are having leading ad sponsars like adbrite or google adsense since they stictly prohibit illegal websites. if they are legal then can a site which publishes the contents of these sites termed as legal or not .
Back