• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Maximum Hosting - Free Instant cPanel/ Fantastico Hosting

The Signup keys have been disabled, there was an error in the software! Signups are back online! Regarding jrfla2006, English Sites only!
  2. M

Maximum Hosting - Free Instant cPanel/ Fantastico Hosting

Maximum Host - www.maximum-host.com Maximum Host provides free cPanel & Fantastico Hosting, all of this created with our instant account creator! Below are our plans... not including the upgrades! // Silver Plan Control Panel: cPanel/ Fantastico Diskspace: 200MB Bandwith: 2000MB MySQL...
  3. M

Free Image Hosting - Unmetered!

Maximum Host's Free Image Hosting is now online! Our Upload System is easy to use too! Features: -Unmetered Uploading -Great Support -Add our Image Upload System to your Site! - +More Great Feature's Comming Soon! UPLOAD NOW!
  4. M

Maximum Host - Free phpBB Hosting Service Online!

Maximum Hosting - Free phpBB Hosting Maximum Host provides free phpBB Hosting and has 99.8% Uptime! Features: 100+ Skins Skin Request System Instant Activation! Great Support Latest Version of phpBB Free Email Account* Free FTP Account* * - Comming Soon! SIGN UP NOW!
  5. M

Free phpBB Forum Hosting

Webmaster Support Free phpBB Forum Hosting Service What you get.... -1 phpBB Forum Installation -Directory Listing for your forum -Advertisement Options on other forums -Forum Advertisement on other sites: Mutant Designs (www.mutant-designs.com) Webmaster Support...
  6. M

Please Review my Site

I shut the site down.....
  7. M

Free Blog Hosting

Sorry, Zimbe Blog Hosting was taken offline.
  8. M

Google threw my site down

Every time you update.... keywords, ect. change. Also a lot of sites are updated and some might have had better or more relevent keywords...
  9. M

Free Blog Hosting

Zimbe Blog Hosting - Powered by WordPress Zimbe offers free blog hosting there are some of our features below... Features: -10mb Space (Likely to Increase) -Unlimited Bandwidth -Over 30 themes and if you find a theme you like elsewhere we will add it! -Loads of plugins and if you find a...
  10. M

Free Hosting Request

I would be willing to post your (Hosting Company) Google Ads, ect. on every Forum..... I'm coming up with more ways please if your interested Private Message me and we can discuss it or add me to MSN Messenger... MoRpHiNe89(at)gmail.com
  11. M

Free blog hosting!

I don't understand what your saying.... do you want a place for free wordpress hosting?
  12. M

Free Hosting Request

Hello, I want to start a free phpBB Hosting Website but I need space.... I'm willing to put your google ads on every forum and the site..... I would need..... -A Lot of Space -A Lot of MySQL Databases -2 Subdomains -5 Email Accounts Thanks, Justin
  13. M

Adding money to paypal

I think you can direct link it to a savings account..... And just use the money in there without using a credit card.... (I'm Not Sure Though)
  14. M

invision download

You can only Download Version 1.3.1Final, The 2.0.0 Download is discontiued... and if you distribute any of them it is Illegal........
  15. M

What do you look for in "FREE" hosting?

I look for.... -98% Uptime -No Ads -Good Support -Good Forum Community :)
  16. M

How Dumb Could This Guy Get

You have to be sooooooooo Stupid you could at least put it in a /download directory :P
  17. M

Mutant Designs

Need a custom made graphic? Do you need a place where you can showoff your graphics? Having some trouble in PhotoShop? Well Mutant Designs is the place for you! We offer free custom or premade graphics, a graphics showroom, and graphics design tutorials. If you need any of these, visit...
  18. M

Google Analytics, Anyone has Invites?

I don't think you can invite..... Google sends you an email when they have enough space for you on the server.....
  19. M

Free cPanel hosting. Free Domains, Fantastico, RVSkin, PHP

I think talkhost provides the best free hosting if you ever need help just post on the forum!
  20. M

Talkhost Free Hosting 200MB, 2GB, cPanel, RVskin, Fantastico, php, MySQL, NO ADS

Becuase its a cheap domain so we can provide better service to you!
Back