• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

JavaScript Cookie Question

Hey guys... basically I want it so a user enter there name, strikes enter and a welcome message is displayed... not happening for me though... ------------------ <html> <head> <title></title> <script language="JavaScript"> expireDate = new Date...
  2. M

3 **hot** Templates For Sale!!!

Hey guys. We've just finsihed up 3 new hosting templates. Of course with a little editing, these could be adapted for any business! Template 1 Template 2 Template 3 We're asking $150 USD Each. All templates come with: - PSD File - Fonts Used - Customization of main page (logo...
  3. M

50% off hosting cost for first...

Hello. I would like to let everyone know that presage-designs.com will be offering its next 10 customers that signup for webhosting, 50% the price of any package for a complete year. So lets say you wanted the $9.99 per mo. package, we'll take 50% off each month which means you'll be...
  4. M

3 more templates for sale:

Hey guys. I have 3 more templates that I am selling to web hosting companies. Asking price is $50 each. When you order you get: - Exclusive rights, we'll never sell it again - psd - 1 customized html page - slices, fonts, etc *please note we do put a pic of the design in our...
  5. M

Template for hosting company.

SOLD
  6. M

Presage Designs Opener

Hey guys. I'm not here to offer 99.9% uptime or to say you'll get unlimited bandwidth and storage, instead I am here to offer realistic packages with amazing support. We are currently offering 6 unique packages which can be viewed at www.presage-designs.com/packages.html If you signup...
  7. M

$4.99 to $9.99 for complete accounts.

Hello everyone. Many of you may know me from the "Review my site" section of the board, but I am here to let everyone know that I am offering great hosting accounts from $4.99 to $9.99 a month with no setup. First off let me explain the price... I've been creating websites for the past 5...
  8. M

php login/password script NEEDED

Hey guys. Does anyone know where I can get a php script or cgi, whatever works... where I can assign my clients a login name and pass and when they enter that in, they are directed to an html page with some info on it? Aside from the redirection, I need to make sure that others can't...
  9. M

I Am So Damn Frustrated... Someone Please Fix...

<table width="100%" height="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr> <td background="images/bg.jpg">&nbsp;</td> <td width="776" align="center" valign="middle" bgcolor="#7F7F7F"> <table width="774" height="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0"...
  10. M

Can I get some input...

Hey guys. Did this up for a client of mine... Didn't do the actual site though, just bought it and made $600. http://presage-designs.com/dave/ Thanks, mekhu
  11. M

Rackshack.net... any Canadian Competitors?

Hello All. I have been speaking with a Rep. from rackshack.net for the past couple of days through email. We have been discussing the idea of me using an account there to run a game server for Medal of Honor... Basically right now I was told the $99 plan that offers 320GB of bandwidth...
  12. M

9/11 videos... where?

Hey guys. I want the videos of all the 9/11 footage of the towers, etc... Anyone know where I can grab these? send me a link to longdongdaddy82@hotmail.com Thanks, Mekhu
  13. M

Still working on it...

Well some may laugh, some may call me an #$%hole and others might say I am lazy. Believe it or not, I have been so busy with school, I placed my little company project on the backburner for a while... Any, wanted to some comments on the overall new design and menu system... Do you like...
  14. M

Believe it or not? VERSION 2!

Well, I just attended my first computer show... As cool as it was to see all the equipment and stuff, some of the people that attend these things can be very scary. Well anyways, here's what happened to me today! I shopped around the place for about an hour pricing out the hardware I...
  15. M

ComputerFest!! Question...

Hello all. I had a quick question for all you computer enthusiasts out there. I am heading to my first computer show (expo), whatever you'd like to call it... I've heard that you can grab some pretty good hardware for cheap prices. Can anyone back up this rumor that I've been hearing...
  16. M

Need more input.

Hey guys. I posted this about 3 weeks ago, and guess what? NOTHING NEW SINCE :) I would like some input though. I only got about 2 reviews last time... www.presage-designs.com/New/ No links work or anything... let me know your thoughts on the design... thanks, Mekhu
  17. M

Multiple Onload Events...

I have a quick question regarding 2 onload events... Last night I tried to incorporate my mouseover effect into a hierarchal (wrong spelling) menu and I was getting lots of errors... I was wondering if anyone knew where to get an example, script, tutorial, etc about this. If not, would...
  18. M

Ready for review.

Alright. Sorry about my bs post earlier but I now have this new site layout all figured out... Here is the link: http://www.presage-designs.com/New/ Unfortunately, not sure how it works for NS users at the moment, no worries though, it will work with both in the end... That layout...
  19. M

zlp etis ym weiver

By the way, title was review my site plz :) Let me know of some sorts. I began this yesterday and want to know if it's worth pursuing... Compared to my current site, it is much simpler, my current site offers a lot of unneeded stuff... www.presage-designs.com (CURRENT)...
Back