• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

JavaScript Cookie Question

Hey guys... basically I want it so a user enter there name, strikes enter and a welcome message is displayed... not happening for me though... ------------------ <html> <head> <title></title> <script language="JavaScript"> expireDate = new Date...
  2. M

3 **hot** Templates For Sale!!!

Hey guys. We've just finsihed up 3 new hosting templates. Of course with a little editing, these could be adapted for any business! Template 1 Template 2 Template 3 We're asking $150 USD Each. All templates come with: - PSD File - Fonts Used - Customization of main page (logo...
  3. M

free eNom resellers dom registration accounts

yup, but here's my advice. Altought getting a domain for $7 is amazing, I've seen many of these companies go tits up lately...
  4. M

I need a template just like this site..

www.inverse-logic.com any there?
  5. M

Web Design at a VERY Low Cost...

Great to see you defending your business, as I agree I'd do the same... But I've yet to see you offer answers to the questions asked...
  6. M

Make web site revenue without ads.

bud, amazing idea man. I know a couple people who just can't handle ads! I've already referred them!!!
  7. M

50% off hosting cost for first...

Only 6 accounts left!!!!
  8. M

Beta Testers Required!

So why be a dick and post it?
  9. M

50% off hosting cost for first...

Hello. I would like to let everyone know that presage-designs.com will be offering its next 10 customers that signup for webhosting, 50% the price of any package for a complete year. So lets say you wanted the $9.99 per mo. package, we'll take 50% off each month which means you'll be...
  10. M

3 more templates for sale:

1 more added
  11. M

Thanks for the vote of confidence :) And yes, sorry about the links not working. Company experienced a little downtime yesterday due to a scheduled server upgrade.
  12. M

Hey guys. I have 3 more templates that I am selling to web hosting companies. Asking price is $50 each. When you order you get: - Exclusive rights, we'll never sell it again - psd - 1 customized html page - slices, fonts, etc *please note we do put a pic of the design in our...
  13. M

Template for hosting company.

SOLD
  14. M

Presage Designs Opener

Hey guys. I'm not here to offer 99.9% uptime or to say you'll get unlimited bandwidth and storage, instead I am here to offer realistic packages with amazing support. We are currently offering 6 unique packages which can be viewed at www.presage-designs.com/packages.html If you signup...
  15. M

Need Paid Host With:

Hello DjG. We are currently offering 6 plans to our clients, and I'd say our Bronze plan should suit your needs just fine, considering your requirements. The basic information for our Bronze Package is: 50mb storage 2 gig data transfer 30 emails accounts (pop, forwarders, aliases...
  16. M

100megswebhosting.com

http://www.generationpop.net/ email this webmaster... I worked with him and her for a long time and I know they were on 100megs for a long time and I think they were pleased.
  17. M

recommend hosting for small website

<<URL REMOVED:>> Additional rules for the Paid Hosting and Dedicated Hosting forum Hosts are allowed to post answers about their company and services if asked by someone on the board. They are also allowed to reply to a request for hosting services if the following conditions are met...
  18. M

need feedback on hosts...

Email sales@towerhost.com and tell em exactly what you need and I am sure you won't be disappointed.
  19. M

Sponsorship

Hey rock, I posted some info in another post that you seemed interested in. This had to do with hosts that excepted money orders. As far as free sponsored hosting goes, if you strongly feel that you cannot afford any of our hosting package (www.presage-designs.com/hosting2.php) let me...
Back