• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

5 posters needed - 8 cents/post

I've PMed you.
  2. D

5 posters needed - 8 cents/post

Please contact me via PM. It'll be a PSP theme.
  3. D

Need Reseller Account - Tiny

Thank you for all the replys. I've gone with eRudNet.
  4. D

Need Reseller Account - Tiny

I only have $4 to pay monthly, so if anyone have a good deal. Post it here.
  5. D

Hosting template for sale

Those flash buttons come with Dreamweaver, and I don't think any hosting company want a webdesign like that (no offence :)) Anyways, good luck. You should really lower the price to 50 cents btw.
  6. D

Reseller needed PAID

fine... that for 10 bux.
  7. D

Reseller needed PAID

hmm... 10GB space and 10GB transfer... monthly 12 dollars... Lowest I can go.
  8. D

Looking for this for cheap

then we're related. =]. Anyways... that's like extreamly cheap. And no one's going to offer that to you. Also, 50.00 EUR = 60.6276 USD not the other way around. Might be able to get you one with 4GB space and 40GB transfer for 60.6276 USD on PayPal... Contact Me: msn: donnyouyang@hotmail.com
  9. D

Free Reseller Account?

Holy crap this is a old forum. Hay, I even posted in it. lol. Anyways, the offer about free reseller and free domain... well it's only free reseller now. I can give out 1 more reseller to ppl here, and to request it, before you post, type 'to Donny' or something before. Don't want a arguement...
  10. D

Web design $5!

seriously, this guy is good at scripts. I'm hosting him he's like a pro at everything.
  11. D

Looking for this for cheap

how much is 50aud in USD?
  12. D

Free reseller in exchange for...

ok... WAY to many requests for free resellers. Stop spamming my inbox! Anyways, free resellers will be put on hold right now, cause of the number of requests. Whoever want's one for ads or something, DON"T PM ME! Email me at donnyouyang@gmail.com instead.
  13. D

WHM Reseller

Hi, here's a custom plan: 4 GB Web Space 30 GB File Transfer Unlimited other stuff WHM/Cpanel RVskin Fantastico $7 dollars per month
  14. D

Need Dedicated Server Fast Please!

Another Plan: AMD 64Bit 2800XP+ 1Gb Ram 120Gb HDD 5 IP's $170/mo For C-Panel add $20/mo - Free 24x7 monitoring of your server for failed services - Free 10Gb offsite FTP backup space - Free Fantastico if you order C-Panel Hosted at Fortress ITX in NJ.
  15. D

Need Dedicated Server Fast Please!

For 100 USD, I can offer: Celeron 1.7Ghz 512Mb Ram 80Gb HDD 5 IP's C-Panel Free Fantastico Free RVSkins $100/mo - Free 24x7 monitoring of your server for failed services - Free 10Gb offsite FTP backup space Hosted at Fortress ITX in NJ. Supported Operating Systems: Fedora Core...
  16. D

Dedicated server within my budget

For 100 USD, I can offer: Celeron 1.7Ghz 512Mb Ram 80Gb HDD 5 IP's C-Panel Free Fantastico Free RVSkins $100/mo - Free 24x7 monitoring of your server for failed services - Free 10Gb offsite FTP backup space Hosted at Fortress ITX in NJ. Supported Operating Systems: Fedora Core...
  17. D

Looking for Reseller/Dedicated

Reseller: Web Space: 20 GB Data Transfer: 200 GB WHM/Cpanel: Yes Fantastico: Yes RVskin: Yes Frontpage: Yes Email Accounts: unlimited FTP Accounts: unlimited MySQL DB: unlimited Subdomains: unlimited Postgresql DB: unlimited Cost Per Month: $20 Dedicated server...
  18. D

Best $20 Reseller

For $20, I can give you 20GB space, 200GB trasfer, WHM/Cpanel, RVskin, Fantastico, and all the other features.
  19. D

Free reseller in exchange for...

I can give you one with 500mb space and 1GB trasfer for free. You'll have WHM/Cpanel/RVskin/Fantastico etc etc.
  20. D

reseller wanted...

I can give that to you for $10 a month.
Back