• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

DNS at host-ing.com

Hi, I transfered one of my domain *.com.kg to host-ing.com and sign up for an free account there. I got an answer email with ftp and pop3 password but not the member login, so i couldn't check the dns record of my domain, and i can not access my site. please help !!! Thanks
  2. K

Any free DNS ?

Hi, Is there any free dns services like mydomain.com (provide webforwarding and email forwarding) that accept .com.kg ? I got problem with mydomain.com cause in my country, they block mydomain.com.:( Thanks
  3. K

SAFE MODE Restriction in effect

Hi all, I'm trying to setup bitartmanager PHP script on f2s.com. It's a content managerment system, that allow to upload images. But f2s run PHP in safe mode, so I get the error "Restriction in effect". Is it possible to solve that problem? Thanks :p
  4. K

prohoster

Did anyone have experience with this hosting provider, prohosters.com Unix and Windows 2000 Servers: * No setup fees. * No hidden costs. * 48 hour activation. * Free tech assisted site transfers from other providers. * Unlimited Domain Names * 100 Free Unique Ips ($1.00 per...
  5. K

what happen to domain.kg ???

Hi, Anybody know what happen to domain.kg ??? I go there and couldn't sign up or modify even checking whois. It just said "oops" :-p Please help.!! Thanks
  6. K

turn your domainzero domain status to active

All you have to do is login to your domain controller al access.enom.com and then change your domain name server. Check who is angain and you see you status turn active Khanh Khanh@starsanimation.com
  7. K

inbox cash ?

Any one know about Inboxcash? Thanks
  8. K

cihost ????

I plan to host at cihost.com, they offer the hostindex plan that I could use 2.5G of space - $50 setup fee, $180 annual. I just wonder can I use 2.5G for ftp transfer or not. The files is cartoon files we deliver to our client. Is it possible ? Someone let me know cihost good or not...
Back