• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. rapmaster

Win2000 problem

I'm hav'n a problem install'n it, it say's Ftdisk.sys is currupt. I've found the file now if someone has win2000 and would be kind enough to send me a copy of Ftdisk.sys I'd be very greatfull. Dont worry my copy isn't an illegal warez rip. Its my dads CD and he's out of town for a week so...
  2. rapmaster

creating a file with an extension?

ok, I'm just wondering cuz I'm gona need to do this before I can finish a script I'm working on but how do I make a file with a certain extenion? like I want to create a php file, how would I do that?
  3. rapmaster

Arggg! PHP directory listing error

ok, here's the problem. I'm attempting to do a directory list. I want to list all the contents of the file, simple enough, but I want to tell directorys apart from files, but when I write the code it plunks out. Here's wut I'm try'n $userdir = opendir($user_dir); $userfile =...
  4. rapmaster

Pop-up via Paypal?

Any pop-up services pay you via paypal? This would help me out alot.
  5. rapmaster

pop-ups

ok people, these FREAKIN pop-ups are gett'n annoying. I can handle one or two every now and then, but on every damn page! Thats obserd and makes this forum, surfer UN friendly. Just thought I'd point that out.
  6. rapmaster

I need 10gigs space, 500gig/month bandwidth PHP CGI etc...

Yeah, thats right. I need to quit smoking all that green too. To all the losers looking for unrealistic hosting, get a life. :topic:
  7. rapmaster

NeOne Need A WebMasTa?

Anyone need a webmaster? U know, u bought a domain but dont got a clue how to get the site started or you just dont have time, Or you'd like a website and have a great idea but just arn't that good at building one. I'd be willing to help, all I'd require is to be allowed to put up a sponsor...
  8. rapmaster

I need domain hosting

ok, I need somewhere to host krs-one.com, coolfreepages just because crap free pages became they decided to implatment 500 java pop-ups with their little ad. Ok here's what else I need. 10-20mb of space php (possibly 1 sql db) plently of bandwidth(around a gig or 2 would work) CGI not...
  9. rapmaster

domain 4 sale

I'm selling biz-center.org dont have a use for it anymore so its for sale. Asking price is $10-15, prefer payment thru paypal.
  10. rapmaster

meta searching

gerrrr I cant seem to get my script to work! Ok how would I go about using the get_meta_tag function and a while statement to search through files(in a directory) and display every page that matches the search?
  11. rapmaster

Reading a flat text database in php

ok, I cant figure this out for myself because its not the same in php as it is in perl. Ok, I have a flat text database, its not a big database, it has only one logged item so it looks like this: logged1 logged2 logged3 logged4 logged5 I need to search through those entrys and...
  12. rapmaster

review this please...

ok well I've been developing this site for a while and have decided to release this version for review as it includes a bandwidth efficent php layout I designed and a few other things I made. This is the planned layout for a site me and NC_TOM will be opening soon. Here's the url, if it doesn't...
  13. rapmaster

forum hosting?

whats the best paid host to put a web forum on? I'm thinking of putting up like a phpbb or burning board up and I need a good host with pleanty of bw, php4, and a mysql db that isn't going to delete me for puting a forum on their server and who is reliable enough that I dont have to wait 6 hours...
  14. rapmaster

is there a reson for this "no ads" crap?

has it occured to anyone that ever, and I repeat every host that has ever said no ads has gone flop, added ads or has just disappeared? Please! for the sake of FWS hosting, quit asking for no ads! It makes hosting unaffordable as event a T-1 cost $300 a month and no ads aint gona pay for that.
  15. rapmaster

Forum, moral delima....

Well I'm faced with a moral decision here, I'm attempting to become more legitimate with my sites, so I've decided to ask others what they'd do in the same situation. Ok do I.... A) Go get a ripped version of vBulletin and have a not so free except for me board B) Use Burning board or...
  16. rapmaster

File parsing with PHP

ok lets say I have main file that looks like this: 04 Jimmy Jones 02 Tom Isban 21 Richardo Playzalot now I need to searh through this file by: $id $firstname $lastname How do I parse the file in PHP? I know how to in CGI but no in PHP and havn't been able to...
  17. rapmaster

Omg!!!!!!

WOHOO!!!!! the world didn't end!
  18. rapmaster

PHP tutorials?

hey, I'm new to php, I'm writing basic little scripts like this: <? $numbera = 5; $numberb = 8; $name = "Eric"; $whatis = " is kool as shit!"; echo "<body><h1>Test</h1><br><br>"; echo "This is a test script!<br><br>"; echo ($numbera+$numberb); echo "<br><br>"; echo $name; echo...
  19. rapmaster

I need a webserver program!

Ok, well I, along with the 30000 other people on this forum am getting tired of all the freehosts that blow. I'm currently attempting to develope a new website but have been having trouble because its a high bandwidth site, something like 500kb+ per hit, which makes using 1gig bandwidth hosts...
  20. rapmaster

Who's the USA gona bomb next?

So, who's the US Anti-terrorist government gona bomb next?
Back