• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Strange Adsense Problem

I dont know how to explain this one. Ok.. Today when i tried to login to my adsense account, it said But there is no such email recieved and the ads were still showing fine. So i mailed adsense-support AT google.com siting my problem. after an hour the ads disappeared as well. but still...
  2. A

Free News Archiver

If you have a valid rss feed for your site, submit that to Free News Archiver and get it archived daily. this will help your site's old contents be found by search engines as we list them in the most SE friendly manner. Its Free. Just sumbit your feed url and get archived from the next day onwards.
  3. A

Need a free host

Hi all, I am back. This time as a free hosting requester rather than a provider. I will list my requirements here. Need domain hosting. I have the domain. Is ready to put a text link to your site on every page of my site. no other ads or anything please. 30 mb diskspace 500 mb transfer...
  4. A

Is FWS for sale?

just a funny question. but i am serious. Is FWS for sale? If so what will be ur ask? I might be interested.
  5. A

Whosters.com for SALE

As said, http://whosters.com/ is for sale. Interested parties can start bidding here or through PM. I am currently earning $10-$20 per day from adsense there, so bids must be as per.
  6. A

Free hosts unite for PR

Hello free web hosting providers, There are a number of free web hosting providers and why should not we all co-operate to achive better PR. My proposal is to share links with each other. I am open for any link exchange with other free and paid hosting sites. This wont harm anyone, rt...
  7. A

SEO for IPB 2.0

We now undertake SEO jobs for IPB 2.0.x. We offer free consultancy and implementation of SEO stuff for IPB 2.0.x. Also we offer some of custom made mods for IPB 2.0.x for free download.
  8. A

How FWS gets this much traffic

When ever i come here i keep on staring at the number of persons online here. hundreds of guests and around 30+ members online at anygiven time. Can the admin team share with young webmasters like us the secret of this activity? Like where u get traffic from, how u advertise etc. For me my...
  9. A

Free Web Hosting and Free Domain name

Fellow members, We offer Free Web Hosting and Free Domain Name for our members. We have updated the hosting plans to equip ourselves to do justice to the requests we receive from people coming through FWS. Most of them need huge bandwidth and have no problems in showing ads. So we offer...
  10. A

Seven word story building

I have seen in several forums, they have three word story building. At last they make more rubbish sense than any other. So we can go for a seven word one. Each user must post the next seven words that they feel is suited for the plot. Here i start. Once upon a time in the wild
  11. A

Sex and the mind

Why does the mind has some sort of shy attitude when it comes to sex? why its considered as something that to be done in the privacy? Why thats only of humans? Is that really because of the Eve's sin? What do yoiu think? Is sex divine or sin?
  12. A

Please give me a feedback

Hello all, Please give me a feed back about my web site whosters.com . I wud like to know whether you people like the design and layout. Also from the veteran free web hosters out here, i wud like to have some feedback on how to improve my free web hosting service. Thank you all.
  13. A

Free Image Hosting

I plan to extend my free hosting to have free image hosting like imageshack and all. I wud like to ask you, where can i find a GPL script or a free script for image hosting? It must be in php, mysql. Thank you in advance.
  14. A

ad_bot mod in IPB

Have some body seen that ad_bot mod for Vbulletin? The one who posts an adsense ad automatically as a reply if a new topic is started. I was in search of that thing for my IPB forum. Mark my word, that is not available. So i coded one for myself, as demonstrated in my forum (see signatiure...
  15. A

new member here

Hello all, I am aaditya. And i am new here. This place is wonderful and filled with activity. I am a free web hosting provider like many others here. I am new to the arena, but i hope it will go on well. I wish my peers best of luck with their free hosting services. Hope i can learn from...
  16. A

Free Web Hosting and Free Domain name every month

Hello all, Whosters.com offers you a very competitive no-ads (you can have your ads) free web hosting with php, mysql, cpanel 10, fanastico and lots more. Our plan allows you to have virtually unlimited resources. There is no upper limit on the resources that you can have. This means more...
Back