• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. fireshark

Dedicated server with some ips

I like how OP states he needs "some" IPs in title.
  2. fireshark

SSH account for tunneling.

You might want to go read LowEndBox, cheap VPS deals abound there
  3. fireshark

VPS Windows server 2003

Suggested specs or at least some sort of price range would be nice
  4. fireshark

Small VPS, anyone?

Anyone?
  5. fireshark

Looking for an old, reliable host that's here for a while

I'm not posting an offer, as I don't represent Sourceforge.
  6. fireshark

Schmarvin: Sourceforge has ten times the resources you do. If it makes you happy, it's as close as unlimited as you will need.
  7. fireshark

Hosting For Linux Distro [LinuxShark]

Posting private correspondence isn't very professional.
  8. fireshark

If it's juts your blog and some OSS projects I suggest visiting sourceforge. Although you are limited to subdomain, reliably unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth, and a fat 1gbps pipe are always good.
  9. fireshark

Small VPS, anyone?

CS squad, I am sensible to bind it to some other port than 6667. Jordan's offer doesn't exist anymore.
  10. fireshark

Small VPS, anyone?

CS Squad, I hope they will understand that I am running a BNC (for personal use) and not an IRCD. geeklayer, this is the free hosting forum... where do you offer free hosting?
  11. fireshark

Small VPS, anyone?

Anyone else? The hosting with Jordan kinda fell through.
  12. fireshark

Small VPS, anyone?

Jordan sounds good, do I have to contribute those posts upfront? I don't want to have to put in those posts only to have those last few spots taken already.
  13. fireshark

Small VPS, anyone?

I am wondering if anyone has the time and space to spare me a small VPS or even jailshell. I'd like to run a personal IRC bouncer (znc), as well as perhaps 1-process PHP-FCGI and 2-process nginx, for experimenting and stuff. So basically all I need is * an IP, * some space (1gb?), * some...
  14. fireshark

bhutan country domain extension.

might be nice if they opened it up a la tv, i can see all sorts of bittorrent related sites
  15. fireshark

Support Work

Hello, I am available for support work. I have experience with PHP/MySQL as well as WHM inner workings, and have run my own web hosting before. Thanks, Edward Kerrigan
  16. fireshark

Share VPS (Personal)

WHM/cPanel does eat the base RAM, but there's enough to go by. It can be increased to 512MB for $5 (2.50 to you).
  17. fireshark

Fast Proxy Service (Cannot be blocked)

Not everyone uses the same filtering software.
  18. fireshark

Share VPS (Personal)

fnixws has got it right.
  19. fireshark

Share VPS (Personal)

For $25 a month? Please enlighten me.
  20. fireshark

Share VPS (Personal)

So like, you need a server for something, but don't have money to buy one that supports your needs? Well, I have this VPS from Smokyhosts, which I got with some crazy 50% coupon that doesn't exist anymore. This VPS is ideal if you have some random network requirements.... Specs: 300mhz...
Back