• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Blank Verse

Safe to say this is a bad call, right?

I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend. Her favourite uncle died today. Going through with it anyway is how bad of an idea on a scale of 1-10? Seeing as I already know the answer to that, how long do you think I should actually wait?
  2. Blank Verse

Okay, so what host are you guys out there using these days?

I'm using Addora, and I'd characterize their uptime at about, oh, 80 percent, which I don't need to tell you is unacceptable for a service that is taking my money (I won't even tell you what kinds of other issues I've had with them in the past) Clearly, it's time to move on. My website is...
  3. Blank Verse

Jesse H. Eisneberg, what happened to this place anyway?

It's like a ghost town 'round these here parts. It's kinda sad, really. If you want to look at it this way, fws was the first "social network" I've ever been apart of. Now we all have Facebook/Twitter/blogs/whatever the ---- Pinterest is, but I have fond memories of this place. So get...
  4. Blank Verse

I just came back to wish Ben a Happy Birthday

You guys, how did you not notice it's his birthday today? I have to do everything around here myself. Happy Birthday Ben!
  5. Blank Verse

Does whoever owns Addora post here?

If so, maybe you can help me. Do you have a support team?
  6. Blank Verse

dns zone editing

alright, admittedly, I'm new at this, so hopefully this makes sense. I recently bought a new domain with the intention of using my blogger account for that domain. I parked the domain on my current hosting plan and I'm trying to use the simple dns editor in my cpanel to get everything to...
  7. Blank Verse

Still no classic FWS forum theme, hey?

Welp...see y'all again in a few weeks
  8. Blank Verse

What the ----?

disapprove
  9. Blank Verse

If I were in charge of a popular forum, I'd rule with an iron fist

Oh you better believe people who dug up really old threads would be instantly banned.
  10. Blank Verse

Hey Ben

we're closing in on the decade mark
  11. Blank Verse

I thought we could have a Christmas thread that doesn't suck

Because Darknight, your Christmas thread sucked. So without further adieu Hey /fws/, I'm happy for you and I'm a let you finish, but this is the best Christmas thread this year. THIS YEAR! may your Christmas be merry, excessive, and maybe even a touch sexy. Now goodnight, it's...
  12. Blank Verse

more soups need to have cheese in it

French onion was pretty ----ing aware of what it was doing. Discuss
  13. Blank Verse

Did you abuse any kids today, fws?

I'll bet you didn't. I changed my Facebook profile pic to Skeletor to make sure that didn't happen
  14. Blank Verse

swear check

---- ---- ----- hell hell --- fart floppy dong ----ing ---- eater ---- pants ---- ----y ----y----lips anal ----- nugget cock eating manga spoogerocket coffeemonster cheese ----ting uterus mud---- vagina joe ramrod blue---- swallowing ---- your mother is reputable and deserves...
  15. Blank Verse

This is for you, buddy

16. Blank Verse

Yo Benneth

Are you just going around adding "david's mediocre" and "david's not awesome to as many threads as you can? Because I think that's just swell
  17. Blank Verse

Congratulations to Ben! by the way

He knows why
  18. Blank Verse

I just realized if DarkKnight were smarter, he could be the new Giancarlo

I don't know how I feel about this
  19. Blank Verse

We don't have a World Cup thread? What is this?

I'm disappointed in all of you. I have to do everything myself?
Back